redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
4:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a new body style 3/4 ton in.
The engine is packed in there big time..
It appears that a Chebby, a Furd and a Yota had a weird 3 way and this is the end result.
$79,285.
20190802_095711.jpg 20190802_095718.jpg 20190802_095726.jpg 20190802_095734.jpg
20190802_095742.jpg

And yes, those are lights on the fenders.
Perhaps to notify lot lizards of availability.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ugly some bish that is lol.
And spensive :eek:.
I can't believe how much they want for them, I'm not paying it, to be honest nor can I :biggrin:.
I see the GMC dealer in my town with signs that say 10k off, 15k off and I think dang, how much is it.
Buddy just gave 45k for a used dodge, he thinks he got a great deal, he thought the same thing when he paid 20 something for the one he got before that, maybe 4 yrs ago, the dealer said they would give him 1k for it trade in, I know for fact he's spent over 10k in maintenance/trans/trans computer/rear end/shock/springs :facepalm:. Maybe he did as long as it's worth more than a grand or two at the end of 4 yrs and he doesn't have to do a bunch of work on it. Oh its the eco diesel.

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep! Thats what that was for. The toro/exmark jack is $125! Picked up this one for 50.
That works.
I like the one you got, I could use one that will go a little higher, but mine works for now.
Does the toro/exmark one go even higher, I can't see that it would because the location is the determining factor unless you jack it up a little first.
I did. This is a customers mower. I told him about 2400 for a new Kawasaki installed.

He said i have a briggs twin my fil pulled out of a lawn mower with a bad transmission. Can we put that in there?

I said yes and here we are. Back up and going!
Nice work.
I have a nice husky mower I'm considering getting and I know where a motor is for it, we'll see.
What size kawi for that price, I was looking at the new Kohler motors for mine, 18-2200 for a 730.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It appears that a Chebby, a Furd and a Yota had a weird 3 way and this is the end result.
$79,285.
View attachment 193400 View attachment 193402 View attachment 193404 View attachment 193405
View attachment 193406

It’s sad when a guy doesn’t even want a new rig! I don’t like any of them, then the price! I know a lot of people buying new trucks that don’t have a house, the truck payment is about equal to a house payment, with insurance. If you got it spend it, but a new truck isn’t and investment, it’s a money burner, I can think of funner ways to spent 30k in 3-4 years!

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't believe how much they want for them, I'm not paying it, to be honest nor can I :biggrin:.
I see the GMC dealer in my town with signs that say 10k off, 15k off and I think dang, how much is it.
Buddy just gave 45k for a used dodge, he thinks he got a great deal, he thought the same thing when he paid 20 something for the one he got before that, maybe 4 yrs ago, the dealer said they would give him 1k for it trade in, I know for fact he's spent over 10k in maintenance/trans/trans computer/rear end/shock/springs :facepalm:. Maybe he did as long as it's worth more than a grand or two at the end of 4 yrs and he doesn't have to do a bunch of work on it. Oh its the eco diesel.

I can't see spending new vehicle prices even with rebates. When ready for a new used vehicle I figure out what I want, what options, how much I'm willing to pay, how much I want for my trade in and start a search. It took me a year or so and looking at 10ish. vehicles but found something within my expectations. The Jeep that year I picked up last year was a 40K vehicle new. It started out in NJ, same owner to SC where it hardly moved, a, traded in, auctioned off and shipped north. The bad 10 years old (so what look at the good), a couple scratches. The good - limited trim, sun roof, 36K miles, still smelled new, leather , Bose system with nav, new tires, no rust, super clean, V8 with 305 hp and $13,500 after working out a deal - did not move on 14.5 price but gave me a K more than what I knew my old Jeep was worth. It all works out in the end... Patients pays off sometimes.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Great news! I think it was on the eBay/Craig’s list thread
Oh yeah I guess that makes more sense lol

$79,285.
View attachment 193400 View attachment 193402 View attachment 193404 View attachment 193405
View attachment 193406

How can it be so tight in there when the hood looks to be about 6ft high?

WTF?
A dealer here gave my buddy 2 grand for a non running Jeep Comanche a few years back.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yeah I guess that makes more sense lol

How can it be so tight in there when the hood looks to be about 6ft high?

WTF?
A dealer here gave my buddy 2 grand for a non running Jeep Comanche a few years back.

The inner fenders/structure angles in under the hood on the new trucks.
I will see if I can get a pic.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That works.
I like the one you got, I could use one that will go a little higher, but mine works for now.
Does the toro/exmark one go even higher, I can't see that it would because the location is the determining factor unless you jack it up a little first.

Nice work.
I have a nice husky mower I'm considering getting and I know where a motor is for it, we'll see.
What size kawi for that price, I was looking at the new Kohler motors for mine, 18-2200 for a 730.

The jack i bought goes up higher tjan the toro one.

I quoted an FR730V. That price was installed with a buffer for what if.