Random pics (that you took) thread...

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is one of the greatest things ever put on a lawn mower! A tall lift trailer jack from the farm store and super easy access to the bottom of the deck for maintance.

View attachment 193329 View attachment 193330 View attachment 193331 View attachment 193332
That's what I was asking about before, I can't remember if you responded. I thought it was for a jack that you just levered down, that's pretty neat.
Now if you got that little skid going you could just lift it up with a chain or strap in there. I use my Kubota to lift mine, it goes way up there, my Japanese lawnmower jack :D.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's what I was asking about before, I can't remember if you responded. I thought it was for a jack that you just levered down, that's pretty neat.
Now if you got that little skid going you could just lift it up with a chain or strap in there. I use my Kubota to lift mine, it goes way up there, my Japanese lawnmower jack :D.

Yep! Thats what that was for. The toro/exmark jack is $125! Picked up this one for 50.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you re-power the mower?

I did. This is a customers mower. I told him about 2400 for a new Kawasaki installed.

He said i have a briggs twin my fil pulled out of a lawn mower with a bad transmission. Can we put that in there?

I said yes and here we are. Back up and going!