Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
6:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No one calls that in!! Lol and that third story garage door won’t leak..will it? Lol
I know right. Its 2 blocks from the police station. No one give 2 poops in Topeka.

Ya it would be in my driveway if that was true! Lol he spent 7k for the paint

Yikes!!!!!!!

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know right. Its 2 blocks from the police station. No one give 2 poops in Topeka.

Yikes!!!!!!!
That sucks, someone here would call that in, and they would probably get called in for no permits!! Lol

Have you seen what squares are going for at the auctions like mecum? Nice long bed 2wd’s are getting 10k+ and nice short box are 15k+ and 4wd swb trucks are 25k they have gone nuts, it’s because the 67-72 have gone insane!

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks, someone here would call that in, and they would probably get called in for no permits!! Lol

Have you seen what squares are going for at the auctions like mecum? Nice long bed 2wd’s are getting 10k+ and nice short box are 15k+ and 4wd swb trucks are 25k they have gone nuts, it’s because the 67-72 have gone insane!

I better hurry up and buy one before they're out of my price range.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I better hurry up and buy one before they're out of my price range.
There are still deals out there, but I have a feeling it’s only going to be for a few more years, maybe 5, and everyone will know the value, the Smokey and bandit era firebirds, ten years ago were selling for 10k max, and now there 35k for a nice car! The squares are next, and I think iroc camaros and 5.0 fox’s are next

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are still deals out there, but I have a feeling it’s only going to be for a few more years, maybe 5, and everyone will know the value, the Smokey and bandit era firebirds, ten years ago were selling for 10k max, and now there 35k for a nice car! The squares are next, and I think iroc camaros and 5.0 fox’s are next

They should jump straight to the foxes and irocs!

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They should jump straight to the foxes and irocs!
The squares are going first! And the way the truck market looks, and if it follows the 67-72 trend, look out! There are going to get pricey! A lot of the 67-72 swb’s are going for more than muscle cars!

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
11:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good money , over here there’s a lot of older rangers and Toyota hilux being fully restored and put away for a rainy day strong money cos they know this new chit
Ain’t going to do the distance

ajschainsaws

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
7:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ended up with purple, orange and red this year. Picked up some good smoked, thick, slab bacon yesterday. I think it's time for blts. I have to share this. My grandmother was a penny pincher and learned all kinds of tricks to stretch food during the depression. One was flowering bacon. I usually add a bunch of black pepper to mine. If you have not tried it's a must. Brings a whole new level of flavor and texture.
KIMG2050.JPG
There's a quarter in the middle for size comparison.

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tuned up the neighbors yard and bushes today. All those stupid garbage bags in his driveway are from today. It's a shame if I don't do the work it stays crappy and takes away from all my hard work in my yard. He's been reported by the other neighbor and got fines and still let's it go. Now in the hospital and his girlfriend does nothing either. People say I'm nuts. I say it makes your house, my house and the other neighbors houses look better.... The whole wall fell down . I rebuilt part that crosses into my property but will do no more. Thanks for letting me vent.
Before.
KIMG2038.JPG
After.
KIMG2051.JPG

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tuned up the neighbors yard and bushes today. All those stupid garbage bags in his driveway are from today. It's a shame if I don't do the work it stays crappy and takes away from all my hard work in my yard. He's been reported by the other neighbor and got fines and still let's it go. Now in the hospital and his girlfriend does nothing either. People say I'm nuts. I say it makes your house, my house and the other neighbors houses look better.... The whole wall fell down . I rebuilt part that crosses into my property but will do no more. Thanks for letting me vent.
Before.
View attachment 193585
After.
View attachment 193586

Unfortunately i had the same problem in the neighborhood i lived in. Kept my lawn and landscaping nice and neat. Always got complements from passer buyers. Good neighbors moved out and lazy ones moved in. I even offered to teach them how to keep up with low maintenance landscaping. Didnt care. They thought there was nothing wrong with the way it was. I sold that house and got the place i have now. Nearest neighbor is 100 yards and its a 500k home. Needless to say they keep it nice.

Keep up the good work! It looks great!

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Unfortunately i had the same problem in the neighborhood i lived in. Kept my lawn and landscaping nice and neat. Always got complements from passer buyers. Good neighbors moved out and lazy ones moved in. I even offered to teach them how to keep up with low maintenance landscaping. Didnt care. They thought there was nothing wrong with the way it was. I sold that house and got the place i have now. Nearest neighbor is 100 yards and its a 500k home. Needless to say they keep it nice.

Keep up the good work! It looks great!
Yup we're looking for another house. I know what and how to look for problems with houses. So irritating when the inspectors don't pick up on stuff. New roof -- woopie! I look at it a see that it was not installed correctly. People don't pick up on things like that. New furnace woopie ! I find every air leak around the new duct work from a hack install. New electric in and breaker box. Woopie! - wtf only 8 breakers. I'll blow a breaker every other day. Nice land scaping woopie! - every grade is towards the house - no wonder there is a sump. 4 inches of insulation in the attic- not in my world. Water valves with pretty green stuff the whole way around. These look like nice houses. I can go on. Slows down the buying process because someone will pay the the asking price out of emotion and not know chit about anything.