Random pics (that you took) thread...

ChipsFlyin

OPE Platinum Member
Local time
3:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its a D44 without a doubt. Most likely a super44. Look in the oil tank to see if it has an auto oiler in there. Then it would be a super 44a.

The air filter cover is on backwards too. Vents should face the rear handle.
That upside down a f cover had me looking at it cross eyed. Good eye!

merc_man

merc_man
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its a D44 without a doubt. Most likely a super44. Look in the oil tank to see if it has an auto oiler in there. Then it would be a super 44a.

The air filter cover is on backwards too. Vents should face the rear handle.
Ya i turnednit around once i got it in my shed.
6a8de1dedcd8d3f312393831bdf2981f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I got off work last night. It came a day early. The next few days is gonna be wet here but cooler than average temps so fine by me.

Mowing is gonna suck when it finally drys out
Last night on the way home I was watching the temp drop, from 74 to 68 in a 25min drive, it got down to 55, but up to 72 now and heading to 82 :eek:. At least we have nice blue skies for a change, had them yesterday too.
We are into warming trend right now, I'm not excited about it, possible rain Sunday but that's all I see right now in the next 7 days. I'm gonna have to water the new Norway spruce I planted this spring I guess, I better get on that today before I forget, we had a bit of rain on Monday and I thought I got out of it lol.
Picture on the way homeliest night, we don't get to many clear days, Lake Michigan produces a lot of clouds. Many days it's cloudy here you can go to the lakeshore and it's clear, they get all the lake effect snow in the winter, I'd like that as well as the sunshine.
This is looking north, sun was too bright to shoot west.
Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 11.15.09 AM.png

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
SWEET!

I need one of them stand up rider things so I can maneuver around my moms yard better.
You talking about a walk behind zero turn, or a stander where you ride standing up. I really want to try one of the standers, not sure how the yard guys would feel about me asking, to ride one on their customers lawns lol.
Saw this below in the ads, do they make bottom bras now:risas3:.
Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 1.52.19 PM.png