High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Random pics (that you took) thread...

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Make sure your pads slide smooth in the bracket too. Those cars like to stick rear slides as you found and rust likes to build up under the stainless shims and lock the pads in the bracket.
I put new clips on with the pads. Im starting to believe once a year the dust and dirt needs to get cleaned off the clips and the pins lubed. The one pin has a rubber thing on the end which makes it act like a plunger. Well that stupid piece must of swelled because the pins were hard to remove. Fuggers

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a pretty amazing one, it’s been a while sense I have seen a good one, I took 20 plus pics and they were all good, lasted for 20 minutes! It was awesome

We have had so much poor weather the last 6 weeks im not sure what the sun looks like first hand anymore!

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have had so much poor weather the last 6 weeks im not sure what the sun looks like first hand anymore!
That’s ruff, I would be going crazy! But a few years back we set a record with 144 days straight with measurable rain! That was depressing, was almost ready to move! Lol

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
See I'm weird, cuz that wouldn't bother me.
You say that tell it happens to you! Lol its the little things that get to you, can’t go outside without wet, can’t open your garage without getting your stuff wet, can’t ride, can’t wax you truck...I guess I just use the outside as extension of my work area, and prefer working outside! So I am happier when it’s nice outside and I can extent my work area and not get wet! Lol I like to work on quads outside have more room to work and then put them back inside at night, I just need a bigger shop/garage! Lol then I would be more happier! Lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got everything you need in your moms basement I see...:D
fugging A right! Mom gots plenty of MEATLOAF!

The newer GM 8 and 10 speeds moved the pump to be part of the valve body.
They then drive it with a little tiny chain.

View attachment 167601 View attachment 167602

No tensioner. I can't help but wonder how long they will last.
make a tensioner for it then.

In other news I should starting looking for a crew cab square body..........

Last edited: