Random pics (that you took) thread...

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I do both, mostly fresh. The 13lb range usually gets eaten fresh, if I get 2 I have enough to smoke. Ended up smoking the tail sections of these two fish
I do both, mostly fresh. The 13lb range usually gets eaten fresh, if I get 2 I have enough to smoke. Ended up smoking the tail sections of these two fish
I spent 10 days on Kodiak Island, fishing in September many years ago , silvers were just coming , sockeye were just ending, I never experienced the spawning like that , hundreds of salmon all over the feeder rivers, spent and dying was a trip of a lifetime the bears were gorging themselves,

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I spent 10 days on Kodiak Island, fishing in September many years ago , silvers were just coming , sockeye were just ending, I never experienced the spawning like that , hundreds of salmon all over the feeder rivers, spent and dying was a trip of a lifetime the bears were gorging themselves,
That’s awesome! I would love to do that some day! When I was a kid, it used to be pretty amazing, 40lb fish everywhere, back in 96 I saw a guy catch a 65lb chinook it was 54” long, that was the last big fish I ever saw caught. 30lb fish are big nowadays, I’m not complaining though. I got one off the bank last night after workIMG_0919.jpeg

Squareground3691

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s awesome! I would love to do that some day! When I was a kid, it used to be pretty amazing, 40lb fish everywhere, back in 96 I saw a guy catch a 65lb chinook it was 54” long, that was the last big fish I ever saw caught. 30lb fish are big nowadays, I’m not complaining though. I got one off the bank last night after workView attachment 434202
That’s awesome,👍 and jealous lol