Random pics (that you took) thread...

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, because they are building a neighborhood in the farmland just beside it, and a decade ago one of the other popular fields was shut down by the city because an old lady complained about the noise. Those houses were also built after the flying club was already there, so this club didn't want to risk it.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, because they are building a neighborhood in the farmland just beside it, and a decade ago one of the other popular fields was shut down by the city because an old lady complained about the noise. Those houses were also built after the flying club was already there, so this club didn't want to risk it.

That's chitty. Luckily I have a private field that no one can tell me what to do. If you're ever in the area with your stuff you are more than welcome to come show me a thing or two.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20220914_163024.jpg
I have seen this car several times in the last few months and yes that is completely filled with trash. I think he has enough space on the passenger front seat to see out the window, but when he made a right turn you could see trash there as well. Ed and Steve's favorite type to work on.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 348597
I have seen this car several times in the last few months and yes that is completely filled with trash. I think he has enough space on the passenger front seat to see out the window, but when he made a right turn you could see trash there as well. Ed and Steve's favorite type to work on.

Wonder if those crackers are still good?

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you need some cats. I will box some up and send them your way. Got too many here although being next to the highway makes them self thinning.
I can see the parallel. 9 lives...expires fast in the place of only, "The Quick & the Dead!" :eek::angel2:

Last edited:

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you need some cats. I will box some up and send them your way. Got too many here although being next to the highway makes them self thinning.

Nope, no cats. This place was infested with cats when I moved in. Humane society trapped 26 of them and a few others had to be removed by more invasive techniques.