Raffle for Tree Monkey's friend - $2,500+ in prizes

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we are doing this thread so everything is consolidated here. For reference etc. here is a link to the old thread: http://opeforum.com/threads/raffle-trying-to-help-a-dear-friend.4026/

Info from first thread -
first of all, I want to thank all of you for helping me in my time of need. thank you.
you all have made a huge difference in my life.

I find myself in need of your kindness and generosity once again. not for me, but for a very dear friend.
she's 28 years old, lost everything in a house fire, been through a bad relationship, and now fell on her leg, messed her knee up but good. can't work, and has no insurance.

How it works - for each $10 donated you get your name entered into the pot. For example: $100 = 10 entries/chances/name thrown into the fish bowl.

End date/drawing - To be entered into the drawing/raffle. You must have your donations in by midnight nov. 30th. The drawing will be done dec. 1st or 2nd.

Donations - donations can be done at the gofundme site or via paypal or if you'd like to send a check/cash please contact myself or @tree monkey .

Go fund me -

if that doesn't work try - www.gofundme.com/2hz3yexg

paypal (please pm me if you do paypal) - isaac_welle@yahoo.com don't forget underscore isaac_welle

PRIZES!!! special thanks to those who have donated prizes!!!

1. Stihl MS362 NON mtronic

50qfpk.jpg

igzspy.jpg

34io4xw.jpg

2. ported by tree monkey Pioneer/Poulan 455 boost port
- rebuilt and ported by scott
- new cylinder, new piston, new carb, new bearings, just about new everything except the case and crank.
- boycen reeds (not sure if I got the spelling right)
- heavy duty clutch - fibered shoe

hskkub.jpg

2b866t.jpg

here it is in action -

3. Stihl 028wb
34j7ztc.jpg

4. Model 400 Lancaster (Tree Monkey will do his best to have it running before delivery)
34nnvro.jpg

5. Pick of LN Efco 8200 10 hrs. max or Stihl MS440 MM, from @NCFarmboy

6. Woods Port job by @tree monkey

7. Port Job by @jmssaws

8. Western Auto wizard 010 (poulan micro). from @Toad22t

9. 3 stihl rs full skip chains from @skippy

10. two loops of Husqvarna label 3/8 .050 square ground skip in either 20" or 24" (25" for you Stihl heads) (72DL or 84DL) winners choice with shipping included. from @Onan18

11. qt of H1R, Motul 800T, and a six-pack of HP Ultra shipped on my dime from @Joe Kidd

12. 1959 Homelite Wiz gear drive
It may not be in running condition but probably doesn't need much because I think it was put away running but a while ago (stored indoors)from @malk315
2rh6yh2.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
should we post here from now on?

Edolezel

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I got on here! I recently started physical therapy to try to regain some muscle in my leg. It's going to be a long and probably painful road to recovery but will be worth it in the end! Thank you everyone for all your support! ❤️❤️❤️

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I got on here! I recently started physical therapy to try to regain some muscle in my leg. It's going to be a long and probably painful road to recovery but will be worth it in the end! Thank you everyone for all your support! ❤️❤️❤️
Good to hear!!

cease232

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Monies sent! Last chance to donate fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This has been a great turnout in the last 48 hrs. Hand salute to all.

And to you young lady, we all hope you recover well, keep the physical therapy going, get your strength back where it needs to be. Ya gotta walk on this knee the rest of your life...physical therapy and sticking to the regimen is the way to go.

Wish you gal, like all others here, the absolute best in your recovery from this and everything works out well for you.