High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
2:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
edits to prize list -
#16 OEM Echo Tool kit, ignition tester, piston stops, compression tester, tachometer, clutch puller, a universal case splitter, an OEM Husqvarna T27 starball driver, Wiha T-handle allen wrench set, Mityvac pressure and vac testing tool kit with OEM Stihl block offs, and more, @ 40 pieces total.

#23 is now $250 gift certificate for anything in our eBay or Chainsawcc,com webstore or even towards custom product like a port job, a race chain or a custom bar. 346xp race and pop up pistons are being held for winner if they select.

Those are awesome prizes Dave.

Ryan Browne

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I looked at the GFM page for this campaign and all the comments are public. No way I would ask people for phone numbers in that space.

People really just need to chill and let things roll out as they do.

Yeah, I was mostly thinking of PayPal when I mentioned that. Certainly don't need to broadcast everyone's phone numbers to the whole internet.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
edits to prize list -
#16 OEM Echo Tool kit, ignition tester, piston stops, compression tester, tachometer, clutch puller, a universal case splitter, an OEM Husqvarna T27 starball driver, Wiha T-handle allen wrench set, Mityvac pressure and vac testing tool kit with OEM Stihl block offs, and more, @ 40 pieces total.

#23 is now $250 gift certificate for anything in our eBay or Chainsawcc,com webstore or even towards custom product like a port job, a race chain or a custom bar. 346xp race and pop up pistons are being held for winner if they select.

:babeando: You had me at T27 Starball driver. Lol

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
5:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I looked at the GFM page for this campaign and all the comments are public. No way I would ask people for phone numbers in that space.

Best post in the whole freekin thread right here...

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And thank you for keeping this on track. You are definitely making it easier for the ones who are next to choose

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me know when #65 picks my port job so I can get his address puhleeze
I'm betting it'll get picked much sooner.
I'd send You my PS-7300 after watching the video of Yours numerous times.

I know what Landon wants...

I'll sell it for $200[emoji41]

bc934cdaaab76115b65305f42b8d5880.jpg
You have two?
I'd want one as well . . ., what is it - looks like a laptop bag?!
Do You have a part number?

Everyone is so wound up, it's not like the prizes are having an expiration date and go bad.

For any future raffle maybe it is best to start securing missing info and contact options as soon as someone places a donation - that's days, weeks, months to find out who is who and how to contact the person.

Last edited:

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We'll see how my dedication last past pick 11...

:risas3::risas3:

If you want to PM me your pick I can make it for you as well...

I'm on the fence .........
I've given away my picks in the last few lotteries, including the first, or #1 pick in one of them.
Not sure in this one although, I do appreciate the offer Sir !

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mmm... Bacon.... Just so happens to be on the supper menu here tonight.

Back to raffle business...

@Adirondackstihl Jeremy, I haven't gotten a response on AS from Matt, could you please try the GFM email address?
An email was sent to him last night, sir!

Whitty21

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know this has been stated time and again, but this thread being jammed up with posts questioning methods and inquisitions as to where someone is and why is causing a few problems.

For people who have to work, this thread is next to impossible to follow. The email I just got to update this thread is the 100th I have received about it in 2 days. Makes it hard to value the need to look at each update, and one may miss one in the fray.

If you are really bothered by how long someone is taking, send them a PM, anything past that is probably best to leave in the hands if Jeremy, Randy, Onan, as well as GCGenks who has stepped up for everyone.

That is my 0.02 and I will now patiently hold off future posts until I claim my prize (when/if it is called) :banana:

Thanks again for running this guys. And don't be too worried about this thread @Adirondackstihl , you are supposed to be recovering, not toiling over us monkeys. Last I checked none of the prizes are going to rot in a few days...