High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I know this has been stated time and again, but this thread being jammed up with posts questioning methods and inquisitions as to where someone is and why is causing a few problems.

For people who have to work, this thread is next to impossible to follow. The email I just got to update this thread is the 100th I have received about it in 2 days. Makes it hard to value the need to look at each update, and one may miss one in the fray.

If you are really bothered by how long someone is taking, send them a PM, anything past that is probably best to leave in the hands if Jeremy, Randy, Onan, as well as GCGenks who has stepped up for everyone.

That is my 0.02 and I will now patiently hold off future posts until I claim my prize (when/if it is called) :banana:

Thanks again for running this guys. And don't be too worried about this thread @Adirondackstihl , you are supposed to be recovering, not toiling over us monkeys. Last I checked none of the prizes are going to rot in a few days...
Jon1212 Approved.....and Best Answer "clicked".....

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don’t have a FB account, it wouldn’t let me put anything in comments unless I went thru FB. No FB account, no comments for user name.

Do you monitor the email address you used regularly? What is your real name?

I don't have time to follow this, someone PM me if I have to do anything.

We'll do our best to make sure there is no Stihl stuff left by then...

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you monitor the email address you used regularly? What is your real name?

We'll do our best to make sure there is no Stihl stuff left by then...
I was just mentioning that some were unable to put user names in if they don’t have a FB account. And to the question of me monitoring my email, yes, I check it 3-4 times a day. I wasn’t criticizing anyone running this raffle, been there in other areas, it’s a lot of work.

dahmer

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not having FB does not exclude you from the raffle, does it??? The instructions just said post your screen name (I presumed OPE name)???
No you weren’t excluded. You were supposed to put your screen name in the comments section. Without FB it wouldn’t let you. That made it hard for the guys running the raffle to contact a drawn name because the only info they had was the real name, if a person didn’t check his email regularly it held up drawing more names.

72thing

Chain dulling master
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On my first donation, I forgot to leave my username. So I created an account with GFM and was able to go back and add a comment and my name. Later on I made another donation and left my username. I can't remember how I did it (I've went to sleep since then) but Spacebook is not required to leave a comment, as I don't have it.

Edit: My apologies for further derailing of this thread...I see the other thread now.

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't think I created an account. [emoji52]