High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workin bro....
Sitting here at my drafting desk is a bit uncomfortable. Not to mention the incision looks to be partially infected. I have a few phone calls into the Doc. Waiting to hear what to do.

Sounds like you need to visit the doctor Jeremy. Infection ain't nothing to ignore.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workin bro....
Sitting here at my drafting desk is a bit uncomfortable. Not to mention the incision looks to be partially infected. I have a few phone calls into the Doc. Waiting to hear what to do.

I'd get the H out of there before the insurance company decides you have to restart the wait time for Short Term Disability to kick in. Go see your local family Doc ASAP, he can see if the site is infected and coordinate antibiotics with the other Dr's.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
7:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd get the H out of there before the insurance company decides you have to restart the wait time for Short Term Disability to kick in. Go see your local family Doc ASAP, he can see if the site is infected and coordinate antibiotics with the other Dr's.

This.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Workin bro....
little steel wool and PVC cleaner will fix ya right up buddy :) see ya soon