High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

Habada
Local time
4:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little heads up on the raffle prizes. This upcoming week is going to be busy. Then the following week I'll be at Makita USA in Georgia for a few days.

So depending on how fast the prizes are picked there may be a little delay on getting them shipped out.

Last edited:

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A little heads up on the raffle prizes. This upcoming week is going to be busy. Then the following week I'll be at Makita USA in Georgia for a few days.

So depending on how fast the prizes are picked there may be a little delay on getting then shipped out.

Drop me a line when you are down here, first round is on me. :D

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Drop me a line when you are down here, first round is on me. :D
Gonna be in Buford and staying at the Legacy Lodge at Lake Lanier. Arriving in Atlanta about 9am Monday. Not sure what they're plans are for me the first day. Tuesday and Wednesday is the service and technology workshop.

No plans for a rental car. They will be driving me wherever we go!

Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gonna be in Buford and staying at the Legacy Lodge at Lake Lanier. Arriving in Atlanta about 9am Monday. Not sure what they're plans are for me the first day. Tuesday and Wednesday is the service and technology workshop.

No plans for a rental car. They will be driving me wherever we go!

Buford is only 35 - 40 minutes away, even closer from work, I can pick you up. ;)

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ooooh! Is going to Makita USA with you one of the prizes? That would generate some interest!

Philbert
They invited me back in early February. But they didn't give me a chance to say yes or no. Just told me I was going. They wanted me at their grand opening of their new warehouse just south of Dallas Texas last spring. But I didn't confirm with them in time.

rocketnorton

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here although 1 larger company went to the ECHO 680 because they had been running the MS362C as their ground saw when the 461s weren’t needed, but didn’t operate it WOT Enough & was causing major MTronic problems.

hooray 036. got one couple days ago, run it some since.

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
GoldMember
Local time
10:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ooooh! Is going to Makita USA with you one of the prizes? That would generate some interest!

Philbert
If that's the case I'm in too, I have a beef to settle with Makita. rant.gif

But I'm cheap and I'll get over it if they gift me a bunch of Dolmar freebies! Dolmar Flag.gif

I'll pay for my own lunch if Makita gets the bill of the airplane ticket. whistle.gif

Happy Birthday to whom it may apply (there was at least one member, but I don't recall whom - sorry) ! :beer-toast1: