High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

Wilhelm

I'm here for the sick'n twisted company
GoldMember
Local time
2:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have put this together (see attached ZIP), it is a Excel Worksheet, should make it easy to sort prizes to one's liking.
I had to "pack" it to be able to attach it.
Adirondackstihl raffle prizes screen1.JPG Adirondackstihl raffle prizes screen2.JPG

If anyone notices any major fault in this list please say so.
I do hope I didn't make any errors but it is possible one snug in during all the copy/paste.

I utilized the prize list from the first post of this thread.

Attachments

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
8:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to mention a couple things about my raffle prize donation(ported 034/036 hybrid).
Due to some unforeseen circumstances at home over the last couple months that have required most of my free time I haven't as yet been able to build/assemble this saw. I have almost everything I need to do it and the build is very high on my priority list. (I have 2 saws I need to complete first). I hope everyone understands. I'll do my best to get this saw done asap.
Thanks fellas. I just needed to mention this before it's prize pickin time. Don't want to mislead anyone.
There's only so many hours in the day Mike. There aren't many guys that could handle what you have on your plate. I don't think anyone here will mind if you put that saw on the back burner for awhile.

And if they do...fug em! [emoji23]

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's only so many hours in the day Mike. There aren't many guys that could handle what you have on your plate. I don't think anyone here will mind if you put that saw on the back burner for awhile.

And if they do...fug em! [emoji23]
Thanks DJ. I'll get it done. Unfortunately it just won't be before the prize draw.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it's feasible send it to me. I'll build it, you do the port work??
Thanks brotha but the saw is built. I just have to go through it and freshen up a few things and do the port work and top end assembly. It really shouldn't take more then a couple evenings.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to mention a couple things about my raffle prize donation(ported 034/036 hybrid).
Due to some unforeseen circumstances at home over the last couple months that have required most of my free time I haven't as yet been able to build/assemble this saw. I have almost everything I need to do it and the build is very high on my priority list. (I have 2 saws I need to complete first). I hope everyone understands. I'll do my best to get this saw done asap.
Thanks fellas. I just needed to mention this before it's prize pickin time. Don't want to mislead anyone.

No concerns on this at all Mike. It isn't uncommon for saws to not get ported until selected by the winner. The first 044/440 I win wasn't ported by Randy until after we talked about how I wanted it done.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Made a 6hr trip to and from the doctors office today for a 10min post op check-up. They ripped the tiger cloth and bondo off my chest and returned me back to work next week.

You guys have no idea how much all this means to us here at the Miller Home! Your generosity has made this journey much more comfortable.
Now if I only had Microsoft Excel to make up all the drawing tabs!

Jeremy

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Made a 6hr trip to and from the doctors office today for a 10min post op check-up. They ripped the tiger cloth and bondo off my chest and returned me back to work next week.

You guys have no idea how much all this means to us here at the Miller Home! Your generosity has made this journey much more comfortable.

Jeremy

Open Office has a pretty good free office suite including excel equal. It is all we use at work.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jeremy
Happy to hear everything worked out good, and things are getting back to normal for you.

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jeremy

Glad to hear you are on the mend sir!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jeremy

The DR is letting you go back to work this soon
I was off for 6 weeks then light duty another 6 when they opened me up.
When was your surgery, maybe my timing is messed up.
Any way hopefully you heal well [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jeremy
just happy to see you getting back into the swing of things !
Welcome back Jerr !!

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The DR is letting you go back to work this soon
I was off for 6 weeks then light duty another 6 when they opened me up.
When was your surgery, maybe my timing is messed up.
Any way hopefully you heal well [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Operation was March 8th.
My job does not require me do much more than sit on my azz.
Doc originally said 4-6 weeks.
We are nearing the 4wk mark.

Last edited: