High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Quitting Copenhagen

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
9:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yup i quit chewing Kodiak 6 years ago. The day my son was born (the 1st of 2) i threw the can in the trash and haven't touched it since.

I did eat lots of sunflower seeds in the shell so i still had something to spit out and help the craving and it worked. It wasn't always easy but I did it.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I quit smoking and dipping for 3 years. I have picked back up dipping but won't touch a cig

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I quit smoking in 2006.I also had a liking to some redman golden blend but could always take it or leave it. Hang in there man it will get better.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
8:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been dippin' Cope since 1978, steady user from 1980 on, minus the two weeks I tried quitting back in '89. My heart about leaped out of my chest to go get a can for me, and I gave in and started back up. Only now I used twice as much as before I quit, have to this very day. Swore I'd never quit again so as not to double it again. So DON'T do like me and give in, you'll regret it. Do what you have to do, send your wife on vacation, whatever it takes 'till ya get past it. No alcohol either for a bit, will power out the window.
On a humorous note back in the 90's when I was commercial fishing up in Alaska, the skipper forbade anyone from quitting tobacco while we were fishing, and required we had at least a four month supply before we step foot on the boat. Why? Cause he tried it once, and the crew went and bought smokes for him! Pure miserableness.

38f20

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am going to have a tough time when firewood season gets back into full swing. The drinking thing hasn't bothered me at all, but I was at a redneck wedding last weekend and I think every guy and half the women were dipping cope! That was rough.

38f20

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The first time I tried to quit smoking was a disaster. I was a pain in the ass for everyone. Hell I even hurt my contractor's salesman's feelings. When you hurt a salesman's feelings you've really done something.
I quit one other time about twelve years ago but I didn't last a week. Those contractor salesmen are a tough bunch, it must have been pretty bad. Maybe I could try wasabi peas and pie to take the edge off. Lol.

Wagnerwerks

I have yet to "suffer" from CAD
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I quite smoking 2 packs a day a while back. I still want one sometimes and sometimes the smell makes me sick. Used to dip as a side hobby... I still chew mint tea chew. No bad stuff, but I need something to chew on sometimes. I hope my kids never start tobacco.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I quit one other time about twelve years ago but I didn't last a week. Those contractor salesmen are a tough bunch, it must have been pretty bad. Maybe I could try wasabi peas and pie to take the edge off. Lol.

Stick with it man! Keep yourself busy. An idle mind can do you in...
You won't regret it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk