Prayers for my cat please

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on Rob. He pulled his urinary catheter out at night and his renal values got worse. The vet put it back in and they got better. She is going to leave it in for 48 hours and see how it does. So please keep the prayers coming folks!

Sawdust Man

Manufacturer of Sawdust
GoldMember
Local time
5:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update on Rob. He pulled his urinary catheter out at night and his renal values got worse. The vet put it back in and they got better. She is going to leave it in for 48 hours and see how it does. So please keep the prayers coming folks!
Will do bro.

Funky sawman

Pony Power
Local time
3:31 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man, what a roller coaster ride of emotions, such is life I guess. What you are dealing with would be hard in my point of view, especially this time of year when one suffers from seasonal depression disorder.

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@FergusonTO35 , just saw this and started the prayers for little Rob. Hope he makes a complete and speedy recovery. Our little Blue, cat, has problems with blockage so we need to keep an eye on him. Vet did tell us about a procedure they could do for him and keeping it in the back of our minds. Lost my 11 YO little buddy last month and still hurting from that.
Again, good luck with Rob and hope he's home soon.

God bless.

Stephie

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@FergusonTO35 , just saw this and started the prayers for little Rob. Hope he makes a complete and speedy recovery. Our little Blue, cat, has problems with blockage so we need to keep an eye on him. Vet did tell us about a procedure they could do for him and keeping it in the back of our minds. Lost my 11 YO little buddy last month and still hurting from that.
Again, good luck with Rob and hope he's home soon.

God bless.

Stephie
are you talking about bladder stones /kidney stones ?
my sisters cat got what they called bladder stones and painful for her cat and the vet tried a couple things before they said they would have to remove its male parts and redesign how it urinates
by the time it was done it was about 1500 dollar vet bill i paid for her but it is her kid
her cat is about 6 years old gray male

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my sisters cat got what they called bladder stones and painful for her cat and the vet tried a couple things before they said they would have to remove its male parts and redesign how it urinates
by the time it was done it was about 1500 dollar vet bill i paid for her but it is her kid

We never talked cost with our cat, yet, but that is an option they offered for our 6-year-old "Blue".

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We never talked cost with our cat, yet, but that is an option they offered for our 6-year-old "Blue".
her cat hasnt had any trouble since and that has been since last spring the vet had him about a week total
vet said about 10% need the surgery so it doesnt have a issue again

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So the cat had gender reassignment surgery like uncle/aunt dall?

I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I know there are a lot of people sending prayers Rob's way. Hang in there little guy.

Reactions: Lnk

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been praying. I know how it is. My sons squirrel dog got bit by a copperhead on Thanksgiving. Her leg got necrotic and you could see the bone and tendons. A month later, $1200 in vet bills, and many trips to the vet for wound checks and bandage changes she is back to treeing squirrels. I grew up with pets being just pets and if they had to be put down, they were. My parents would have never spent that much on one of my dogs. When he came down to the house with her and had that look in his eyes, I told him to get in the truck, we are going to the emergency vet clinic! They become part of the family.