David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This ms 261 was very dull when I got it. So what do they do? Don't sharpen it lower the rakers.

It really cuts like chit now. Good news is by the time I got the chain sharp. It's just about junk.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 25

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
pssst...the witness mark on your rakers is showing, that is double super safety chain...yeah I run a two stage segmented raker for added blah blah blah

that chain is essentially round from every angle and yet it isn't a globe, somehow that breaks the laws of geometry

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
6:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
pssst...the witness mark on your rakers is showing, that is double super safety chain...yeah I run a two stage segmented raker for added blah blah blah

that chain is essentially round from every angle and yet it isn't a globe, somehow that breaks the laws of geometry
I'm not much on that chain but dad will get along just fine cutting wood with it.

Redbull661

661 hoarder (BlueBallz)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all seem to having a good time in here....

Is it time to lock the thread and ban ten members?

:laser-kill:

:juggle:

It should be locked and you should ban those meanies. My feelings were hurt earlier in this thread. So I poo'd my depends. :( Ok that's it, I am going to complain to a mod. I'm telling on all of you !!!

8L88iSS.jpg

GETgG5w.jpg

WFw0LMx.jpg

for the record brad sent his saw, packed with depends diapers as padding. So I can only assume the saw needs to wear them. right?

Last edited:

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It's hilarious that he used them for packing and ment nothing by it,zero sense of humor.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It should be locked and you should ban those meanies. My feelings were hurt earlier in this thread. So I poo'd my depends. :( Ok that's it, I am going to complain to a mod. I'm telling on all of you !!!

8L88iSS.jpg

GETgG5w.jpg

WFw0LMx.jpg

for the record brad sent his saw, packed with depends diapers as padding. So I can only assume the saw needs to wear them. right?

That's good to Pamper them. I like gently seating some kuntplugs around the carb linkage usually, but not, Always. It just, Depends. That Ensures a good delivery with minimal seepage and the least efferdent.