Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was a good time, didn't get a lot of cuttin in before dark but it's all good. I left with a box of goodies and have a new project now. :borra2:
Is the project to tune up the husky from the video and repair the chain so it can cut wood ?:p:p:p:p:D

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the true spirit of old school saw forums we are going to need to do a little slow-mo, frame counting, stop watch clicking, double verified, triple blind calculations to determine a winner.
We also need to get a dime store spectrum analyzer to see which one pulled down (its panties) more in the cut.
I think we are then required to form up on teams and talk *s-word while Deets and Jason throw flaming Chinese take out boxes of iguana crap at each other.
Somebody breaks a beer bottle and then someone gets banned.
I think someone is required to invalidate the whole experience by pointing out the same bar and chain wasn't used by all the saws in the melee.
It's almost like none of us know how to conduct a good ol' fashion saw-off.

:bath::dev14::ghost:
man I love this place

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the true spirit of old school saw forums we are going to need to do a little slow-mo, frame counting, stop watch clicking, double verified, triple blind calculations to determine a winner.
We also need to get a dime store spectrum analyzer to see which one pulled down (its panties) more in the cut.
I think we are then required to form up on teams and talk *s-word while Deets and Jason throw flaming Chinese take out boxes of iguana crap at each other.
Somebody breaks a beer bottle and then someone gets banned.
I think someone is required to invalidate the whole experience by pointing out the same bar and chain wasn't used by all the saws in the melee.
It's almost like none of us know how to conduct a good ol' fashion saw-off.

:bath::dev14::ghost:
man I love this place
Jason and Deets are two of the best guys here ........... they just did all that stuff without telling us about it ;)

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
6:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I think they used the smallest file made and pushed down on it.