High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official - members height and weight thread.

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
12:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_1833.jpegDown to 210lbs!!! Been hanging right around there even after I stopped working out, which I'm thankful for! Haven’t been this “lean” since I was a sophomore and want it to stay that way, just have to watch the junk food bahaha, I have had a few little slip ups with junk food but you’ve gotta be human once in a while, ya know?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 392835Down to 210lbs!!! Been hanging right around there even after I stopped working out, which I'm thankful for! Haven’t been this “lean” since I was a sophomore and want it to stay that way, just have to watch the junk food bahaha, I have had a few little slip ups with junk food but you’ve gotta be human once in a while, ya know?
Nice job, Austin

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 392835Down to 210lbs!!! Been hanging right around there even after I stopped working out, which I'm thankful for! Haven’t been this “lean” since I was a sophomore and want it to stay that way, just have to watch the junk food bahaha, I have had a few little slip ups with junk food but you’ve gotta be human once in a while, ya know?
Damn good job. You need to be proud of yourself.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, Kevin. Not it sould stayy off,, hopefully looolll
Make sure it stays off. I have been doing that for 35 years, and it has been a wonderful life. I'm 6-2 and 190 lb. Your structural frame is bigger than mine, even if I my be a bit taller.

The point is that excess blubber leads to so many long-term problems that it has to be avoided. I weigh myself every three days and take action to hold 190 if I even make it to 192. Good luck!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kickin’ ass on the weight loss young man…good for you!

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Make sure it stays off. I have been doing that for 35 years, and it has been a wonderful life. I'm 6-2 and 190 lb. Your structural frame is bigger than mine, even if I my be a bit taller.

The point is that excess blubber leads to so many long-term problems that it has to be avoided. I weigh myself every three days and take action to hold 190 if I even make it to 192. Good luck!
I will! And yeah I gots my old mans wider shoulders just on a shorter frame haha. I want to get back into working out once winter hits, even though Im on my feet all the time and constantly moving at work a little extra afternoon activities wont hurt one bit,

ZukiRyder400

Breaker of recoils
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kickin’ ass on the weight loss young man…good for you!
Thank ya! Gonna get back in the groove of working out here pretty soon, i want to build up some muscle and i want to add at least 20-30 pounds of it, I don’t know or really care how long it takes but we are gonna freakin send it!! Lol

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn Austin! Good for you! Nice work!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank ya Randy! I am proud!! Just not 100% satisfied yet… I want to build up some good weight now, no roids all natural type of stuffs, ya know?
Yeah...I do understand. I worked construction my whole life till I start building saws. I have always been pretty solid.