Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How the hell is it 43?
Wayne...You’re familiar with the Order of Operations, PEMDAS rule I’m sure (Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Add and/or Subtract).

A pair of shoes is 10, one is 5. One guy is 5. The scarfs, wrist straps, whatever the hell they are, are 4 as a pair, obviously one of those is 2. Therefore line 4 of the quiz is 5 (a single shoe) + 19 (one guy, a pair of shoes, and a pair of wrist strap things) x 2 (a single wrist strap thing). By order of operations, the final equation is:

5 + 19 x 2...when correctly displayed by order of operations is 5 + (19 x 2), which equates to 5 + 38, which equals 43. If worked as it appears, 5 + 19 x 2, you would come up with 48, which is incorrect. Multiplication has a higher precedence in the order of operations than addition and/or subtraction.

That’s how you come up with 43.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wayne...You’re familiar with the Order of Operations, PEMDAS rule I’m sure (Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Add and/or Subtract).

A pair of shoes is 10, one is 5. One guy is 5. The scarfs, wrist straps, whatever the hell they are, are 4 as a pair, obviously one of those is 2. Therefore line 4 of the quiz is 5 (a single shoe) + 19 (one guy, a pair of shoes, and a pair of wrist strap things) x 2 (a single wrist strap thing). By order of operations, the final equation is:

5 + 19 x 2...when correctly displayed by order of operations is 5 + (19 x 2), which equates to 5 + 38, which equals 43. If worked as it appears, 5 + 19 x 2, you would come up with 48, which is incorrect. Multiplication has a higher precedence in the order of operations than addition and/or subtraction.

GFY lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a confession to make...I have never cranked, nor ever used/ran a snow blower. And have probably physically laid my eyes on about two, after 51 yrs on this rock. And no....I am not volunteering to come and get on the wrong end of one! Juss sayin.'
slacker but i understand
we got 2.5 inches of snow last night all gone tonight

Here's my confession of the day.

My chainsaws have heated handles, my snowblower does not. I'm such a moron...
you need to get one

Mine doesn't either Gary.
View attachment 168205
you need a cab lol

So what happens when you don't have 6 inches to play with:risas3:
lol i still take care of things lol
That's what she said...
which one ?

Why do you think he's such a slacker? Lol
lol exactly

If you had 6 inches you'd be a star. Lol
possibly

5 and a half is close enough:eusa_whistle:
exactly

A shoe is five because six shoes is 30
A man is five because 20 minus two shoes (10) leaves 10 divided by two men.
Match is two because 13 minus a man (5) divided is eight divided by four matches
Order of operations says addition comes before multiplication so shoe (5) plus man (5) equals ten times a match (2)

I could be wrong, i suck at the maths
ive seen that before lol

PEMDAS gents, PEMDAS...Order of Operations!
take your new math and gfy lol

exactly rub that sob raw lol

Family dinner night. @USMC615 would be proud.
Pork tenderloins and grilled red potatoes

View attachment 168296 View attachment 168297
looks damn good to me

He would have a whole hog
And a 50lb sack of potatoes
And six gallons of vitamin d milk
he thinks hes still on kp duty

Me buying 2 Huskies doesn’t warrant any comment from this bunch? Damn I must be slipping...

Stihl forever!!!
you have 2 cars right ? lol

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I did all that. I just miss counted all the *s-word in the picture.

slacker but i understand
we got 2.5 inches of snow last night all gone tonight

you need to get one

you need a cab lol

lol i still take care of things lol
which one ?

lol exactly

possibly

exactly

ive seen that before lol

take your new math and gfy lol

exactly rub that sob raw lol

looks damn good to me

he thinks hes still on kp duty

you have 2 cars right ? lol
hey you finally learned how to multi quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.