AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Awesome, that oil is good stuffs. Although I must confess to having put it in a glass Italian oil decanter and use it almost daily, hope you can forgive me for doing that. :(

I got no problem as long as put in your belly where it belongs. Other folks may take offense to it, but not me. Lol.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got no problem as long as put in your belly where it belongs. Other folks may take offense to it, but not me. Lol.

The Irish and German side don't mind so much, guess that's what being American is all about.

I can remember a friend of mine telling my grandmother about this fella that was half Greek and half Italian. She said that was impossible and that he needed to bring him over to see for her self. She was brought up by her folks from the old country, she sure got a kick out of seeing that guy that she thought could not exist. As one would imagine he was quite the entertaining character, granny made us all dinner and we had a good time listening to his stories.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOVE being back up north. I was never a good fit in the south; the fast pace, hustle-bustle and “azzholes” are where I thrive. Hit up a couple old friends, stepped right back into the “groove” from before the Marines. Been gone for 15 years and the towns have changed a bit but the people I knew/know are still the hard working, honest, dedicated folks that I left. I already have a ton of work stacked up, word of mouth travels extremely fast in the “working man” circles here. I’ve only done 2 saws for people around here (not including the 2 for my brother) and I have more than a dozen guys who want saws done ASAP. My buddy Shaun has a garage the next town over and offered me a corner of the shop to work in. He already gave me a key to the shop and told me i’m free to use anything I need (3 lifts and an alignment rack, 2 tire changers and 2 wheel balancers). Hell, he is STILL using my Smith torch from before I left, still using the original gauges and 50’ hose. He loves that torch so much he threw away the other 2 setups he had. Grew up with the guy who runs the Matco truck here and he is hooking me up with some trade-in tools and is tracking down a stainless “bench top” from a trans shop to go on top of a short roll-away box. I am going to invest in a good rotary head (leaning towards Mastercarver) and get set up with a more “flowing” bench set up than what I had.

It snowed last night, just a heavy dusting, but it was great. I definitely miss it. My brother just bought a brand new v-plow for his Cummins, replaced the 12 year old setup he had. Now I can clean up when it snows to reduce the work load on him. No contracts or anything like that, just his place, a few neighbors and the firehouse parking lots (he is a Captain in the VFD in his small town, all volunteer fire/ems).

Life is pretty good right now.

Great [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
screen-shot-2019-02-27-at-3.52.04-pmwtmk.jpg