Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are you up to today?
Working on my truck. Been putting it off since November do to weather. Hopefully I finish before Monday. Converting it to a electric fuel system, and a high performance high pressure oil pump. I should be able to run some pretty big injectors in the future. This pic was yesterday afternoon.IMG_20190222_161015.jpg

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working on my truck. Been putting it off since November do to weather. Hopefully I finish before Monday. Converting it to a electric fuel system, and a high performance high pressure oil pump. I should be able to run some pretty big injectors in the future. This pic was yesterday afternoon.View attachment 167178
The whole thing looks kinda busy. Lol

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have arrived at our “homeless shelter” (my sister-in-law’s house) in CT. What a trip!!! Got in around 0430 this morning, crashed out for a couple hours, unloaded the uhaul and vehicles. Gonna grab a case of beer, relax on the couch, order some delivery food and get a good nights rest.

Thanks to those who chatted me up asking about our trip and hitting me up while we were traveling. Greatly appreciated!!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have arrived at our “homeless shelter” (my sister-in-law’s house) in CT. What a trip!!! Got in around 0430 this morning, crashed out for a couple hours, unloaded the uhaul and vehicles. Gonna grab a case of beer, relax on the couch, order some delivery food and get a good nights rest.

Thanks to those who chatted me up asking about our trip and hitting me up while we were traveling. Greatly appreciated!!

Good to hear you made it uneventful [emoji106]
Good luck [emoji256]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Glad you made it safely. When will you be coming to PA for a look around?

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably in a week or two. We will end up making several trips down, stay a couple days at a time.
If you're gonna be anywhere near here there's a guy I work with has a nice little bed and breakfast in the country. I know his rates are real reasonable.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Working on my truck. Been putting it off since November do to weather. Hopefully I finish before Monday. Converting it to a electric fuel system, and a high performance high pressure oil pump. I should be able to run some pretty big injectors in the future. This pic was yesterday afternoon.View attachment 167178
You poor soul
I used to love working on car's/truck's
Now i just turn the radio up
Unless it quits running

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Good deal, glad you made it safely. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.