Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
slacker!

man I need to be working some OT like that, but we have some slacker sales peeps.

come on down to Kansas. We are in a heat wave as of recent. Lots of rain in the last 24 hours.

Might be never if we are entering a mini ice age. I see some residents are pulling up stakes. :calimero1:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
slacker!

man I need to be working some OT like that, but we have some slacker sales peeps.

come on down to Kansas. We are in a heat wave as of recent. Lots of rain in the last 24 hours.
I don't take it all in OT...I take my fair share in Comp-time as well to cover my Dr's appt's, my sister with her Dr's appt's, etc. Just the way it is right now.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish we had snow
Under floodwatch again

We are now 22 years removed from the flood of the century (Red River 1997), with all the snow that Fargo and Grand Forks have gotten in the ast month they have raised their spring flood forecast for a slim chance of moderate to severe flooding to “likely chance of moderate to severe flooding”.

All this snow this late in the year can be very hard to deal with come spring melt. The frost is very deep in the ground so the water can’t soak in and just wants to run off to the river.

Will be an interesting April around here to say the least. We are well protected from the food waters but the damage done to smaller towns and farmers fields along the river can be quite devastating.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are now 22 years removed from the flood of the century (Red River 1997), with all the snow that Fargo and Grand Forks have gotten in the ast month they have raised their spring flood forecast for a slim chance of moderate to severe flooding to “likely chance of moderate to severe flooding”.

All this snow this late in the year can be very hard to deal with come spring melt. The frost is very deep in the ground so the water can’t soak in and just wants to run off to the river.

Will be an interesting April around here to say the least. We are well protected from the food waters but the damage done to smaller towns and farmers fields along the river can be quite devastating.

Never flooded here to my knowledge, other than minor localized flooding of a depression here or there come spring like you say. Soil is pure sand and located just South of the North/South Continental Divide and drainage lakes everywhere you look.
Hope your spring goes well for you. The ponds will be full for sure here!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never flooded here to my knowledge, other than minor localized flooding of a depression here or there come spring like you say. Soil is pure sand and located just South of the North/South Continental Divide and drainage lakes everywhere you look.
Hope your spring goes well for you. The ponds will be full for sure here!

We will just sit back and watch what happens south of us. If there run off and ours meet at the same time that is when the trouble begins. Right about now the farmers start praying for a mild spring to slow things down. Much rather have some of that moisture in their fields than running away.

Status
Not open for further replies.