Not open for further replies.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup these fuggers get at them early. No need for them to ever buy a license. Can't help but wonder what the deer would look like around here if givin the chance.
Probably small and A LOT more of em. That happened here in the 80s. They were running EVERYWHERE. Got so bad the DNR introduced coyotes. They wont admit it, but thats what they did. Disease got to the deer herd as well. Used to find dead fawn carcasses all over the place.

I was kidding about poaching, but hunting responsibly does help the deer population. Again, RESPONSIBLY.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
86332964.jpg

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably small and A LOT more of em. That happened here in the 80s. They were running EVERYWHERE. Got so bad the DNR introduced coyotes. They wont admit it, but thats what they did. Disease got to the deer herd as well. Used to find dead fawn carcasses all over the place.

I was kidding about poaching, but hunting responsibly does help the deer population. Again, RESPONSIBLY.
They tightened up the antler restriction here and the bucks have grown by leaps and bounds. When I was a kid a 100 inch buck was a wall hanger now most people will let them walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.