GoldMember
Local time
3:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
a5e9e01b-8a4c-4dba-8e60-2e4dacc181b9-jpeg.252682
Lol this pic reminds me of a good Canuck joke: why is doggy style so popular in Canada?

So both partners can watch the hockey game eh!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not that I really cared about that game, nor the Jets the way they played but it was fun to do. How many people can say they streamed hockey while cruising the lake August 1st.

In many ways technology has changed they way we live, can’t say always for the better but it has made possible to experience the events of our lives differently. I was chatting with the manager of our store in Kelowna BC yesterday and he was lamenting missing the Oilers game while at work so I kind of had to rub that in a little.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Not that I really cared about that game, nor the Jets the way they played but it was fun to do. How many people can say they streamed hockey while cruising the lake August 1st.

In many ways technology has changed they way we live, can’t say always for the better but it has made possible to experience the events of our lives differently. I was chatting with the manager of our store in Kelowna BC yesterday and he was lamenting missing the Oilers game while at work so I kind of had to rub that in a little.
Totally looks like a blast Gary! Just made me chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.