Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yes....t’was sticky even with fans crankin’ until it cooled off last night then got down to 74° in the house this morning.

i noticed it getting warm Saturday and saw the lines and compressor were icing up. I thought the freon was getting low until i noticed the furnace even wasn’t coming on
Next time try another speed on the fan. Usually don't work but worth a try. Houses that are built for AC are miserably without it.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That 48mm jug will make her sing Gunner
I have one here to build for a guy. Gonna do the same as you with the black husky cover. I had a buddy powder coat the last one I did. Easier to go black than try matching the red.
Bob can get you a small mount new OEM
Part number for the Red one is: 503 735 101 $54.00

I like the black had some deep gouges on it sanded out. Might put a sticker on it.
Son's gonna be surprised think he forgot about it. Haven't fired it yet rebuilt the carb. Paint will be plenty dry and ready tomorrow.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas. Both interviews done, I'll hear back in a few days and start next week. It'll be either the Mazda dealership or an independent shop, either way I'll be happy. Time to start dinner, fiddle in the shop and drink some cool ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What shop
Ya live in a camper

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just shy of 600 messages behind in this thread. I skipped to the end.

Happy B-day @beaglebriar
Its hot in Michigan, @DuratecMan10 thinks a couple rolls of singles will get him a girlfriend from the strip club, he still hasn’t come out yet, he likes the packers, my blower motor took a chit, Jason tried to kill himself with an with a blonde, clint got his saw back, etc, etc, ewe know the same BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.