Not open for further replies.

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
12:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas. Both interviews done, I'll hear back in a few days and start next week. It'll be either the Mazda dealership or an independent shop, either way I'll be happy. Time to start dinner, fiddle in the shop and drink some cool ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should follow dad’s advice and pursue opportunities in Beaufort County SC.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
11:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While we wait... This is what I'm working on I fugg the squish up on the original jug:BangHead: has too much now. I threw a 48mm on it I worked over then it sat in a box:(

I opened the box the udder day:)
It's got alot going for it thanks to some help from our friends here... @Stump Shot and @beaglebriar thanks again for the parts. I know my slacking Azz should have had it together 6 months ago.
Painted aftermarket brake handle 362 small mount cover.
View attachment 247944 View attachment 247945 View attachment 247946

Holler if you need a little trim on the lathe.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whatever it is......sorta sounds cool. I'm not spending a lot of time keeping the aluminum separate from the steel for no good reason though.
how much aluminum is in a pint or quart jar weight wise and how much is aluminum going for for scrap

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While we wait... This is what I'm working on I fugg the squish up on the original jug:BangHead: has too much now. I threw a 48mm on it I worked over then it sat in a box:(

I opened the box the udder day:)
It's got alot going for it thanks to some help from our friends here... @Stump Shot and @beaglebriar thanks again for the parts. I know my slacking Azz should have had it together 6 months ago.
Painted aftermarket brake handle 362 small mount cover.
View attachment 247944 View attachment 247945 View attachment 247946
Done yet?

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave has makitas buttDall like the Milwaukee... I said buttDall :cbiggrin:
Thought buttDall was yellow like his son? You're teal too right? I switched over xmas before last. Had always used yellow in the fab shop at work, then I ordered a FUEL drill and grease gun for my box when I came to the new area. They're all the same to me, at least for the basics. Just tools. Just depends what color you like.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thought buttDall was yellow like his son? You're teal too right? I switched over xmas before last. Had always used yellow in the fab shop at work, then I ordered a FUEL drill and grease gun for my box when I came to the new area. They're all the same to me, at least for the basics. Just tools. Just depends what color you like.

I'm team DeWalt/Mac. 12v Xtreme and 20v Xtreme 120amp 20/60/120 volt batteries are the best ever made. Although damned Milwaukee has things we don't like M12 ratchets, cordless polisher, and some other cool gadgets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave has makitas buttDall like the Milwaukee... I said buttDall :cbiggrin:
lol gfy trough breath lol
hows you slacker
ive been buying milwaukee stuff here for a little while so far i have
1/2 inch impact
3/8 inch impact
1/4 inch impact
1/2 inch hammer drill
3/8 rachet
wet dry vac
flashlight
sawzall
90 degree die grinder
all battery plus a few other corded milwaukees

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
12v Xtreme and 20v Xtreme 120amp 20/60/120 volt batteries are the best ever made
You don't get to say *s-word like this yet.

They still use yellow in the fab shop. Back when I was there the batteries didn't last for *s-word, maybe six months. They still don't. That was using them all day though. Running through two or three in a ten hour day. My Mak stuff doesn't get that much use at home. Neither does the FUEL in my box at work.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol gfy trough breath lol
hows you slacker
ive been buying milwaukee stuff here for a little while so far i have
1/2 inch impact
3/8 inch impact
1/4 inch impact
1/2 inch hammer drill
3/8 rachet
wet dry vac
flashlight
sawzall
90 degree die grinder
all battery plus a few other corded milwaukees
I do more farm stuff than automotive these days. I use the 1/4" impact for saws and screwing coops and gates and other misc. stuff together. Also have a drill. Wish I would have gotten the hammer feature. The 6" circular is such a useful tool. Just so nice to grab for small to medium jobs. Made a divider for the Can Am with it the other day. Perfect fit for the back and a slacker-sized load of wood.20200625_113751.jpg
A 3/8 impact will probably be next as I've caught myself beating on the 1/4 a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.