AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've managed to kill a deer with every legal weapon over the years. Longbow, compound, and crossbow. Rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader, and pistol. The most challenging was with a bow. My best memories of hunting are of stalking deer trying to get within range. Now....killing a turkey with a bow, I never could get that one.

There'll be a whole bunch of turkeys at your GTG in Oct...:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
8:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I set up a camless Oneida compound just for Turkey hunting, but never did a shot off at a Tom.
Was hunt crazy for the majority of my life. About the only thing I hunt for now is my glasses. :confused:

Don’t worry at some point you will get to where you always know where the are.

3C851F2B-4C5B-4ECC-B670-FFFDA6D4379A.jpeg

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening slackers,
We had 45 minute walk with Øsa, neither Even or me was in our best shape for today, the one who kept dragging forward was Øsa lol
Today I didnt fire up a cig before 2pm, seems I’m able to get rid of the cig after I quit stressing so damn much about it.
Kinda enjoy the morning with fresh coffee and the taste the el cig gives me.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon all.

This house can be quite the place at times. Elliott is learning remotely via Microsoft Teams, Tamara’s on a Zoom call and I just finished a conference call.

I've been working from home for ten years. It's both a blessing, and a curse.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've been working from home for ten years. It's both a blessing, and a curse.

In many ways going to the office is easier. I actually spend more time working when I am at home than when I am at the office.

Of course the sleeping an hour later and wearing jeans and t-shirts is a pretty good deal. If this goes in to summer a mid afternoon dip in the pool will be nice too.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In many ways going to the office is easier. I actually spend more time working when I am at home than when I am at the office.

Of course the sleeping an hour later and wearing jeans and t-shirts is a pretty good deal. If this goes in to summer a mid afternoon dip in the pool will be nice too.

A lot of times I'm printing shipping labels, or answering emails until 10PM. I've never worked this many hours "on the job".

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening slackers,
We had 45 minute walk with Øsa, neither Even or me was in our best shape for today, the one who kept dragging forward was Øsa lol
Today I didnt fire up a cig before 2pm, seems I’m able to get rid of the cig after I quit stressing so damn much about it.
Kinda enjoy the morning with fresh coffee and the taste the el cig gives me.

Tor, glad youre making some progress with the "cancer sticks". Ive smoked since I was 15. Started chewing tobacco when I was 9 or so. Quit for about a month years ago, then started back like a fool.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang tool shops.......
b836b37c59cd30bd141d935403bb97f0.jpg
F689907E-9CA4-46E8-8610-1C87E413B624.jpeg

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tor, glad youre making some progress with the "cancer sticks". Ive smoked since I was 15. Started chewing tobacco when I was 9 or so. Quit for about a month years ago, then started back like a fool.
I never smoked but chewed for 15 years. I tossed a new can of Kodiak in the trash at the hospital the day my son was born 10 years ago and haven’t touched any since. I ate sunflower seeds in the shell like crazy for a while but it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.