USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning turdkickers...50 heading to 70, be a nice ‘en today. I guess those stimulus checks be rolling out...few guys on base I know had theirs’ deposited into their bank account yesterday morning. Ain’t seen nuthin’ here. Knowing my luck, the bassturds will deposit .12 cent my way.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning turdkickers...50 heading to 70, be a nice ‘en today. I guess those stimulus checks be rolling out...few guys on base I know had theirs’ deposited into their bank account yesterday morning. Ain’t seen nuthin’ here. Knowing my luck, the bassturds will deposit .12 cent my way.
You’ll get $1200 but they’re just gonna take it outta your retirement a little early

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got mine
I'm better than you.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
9:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got a raging bull in 454casull with a 9” ported barrel
Its a handful
I’ve shot deer at 70 yrds with a good rest

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Nice one and yes they are. Shot a friends(Freedom Arms?) six inch barreled, single action that he insisted I shoot one day at the range. He insisted a little too much so I figured something was up. So I took a good firm hold and stance and let that grip roll in my hand the 454 they slipped in from the 45LC they were practicing with. Handed it back and made no big deal of it, foiled his evil little plan. Lol

Only took one deer with a handgun myself, was with my S&W Model 29 with four inch barrel with a 240gr hard cast bullet. Otherwise it was just a pack along gun on hunting trips to Alaska, happy to say that the bears left me alone and was just happy to not have to need it, even with a couple close encounters...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've managed to kill a deer with every legal weapon over the years. Longbow, compound, and crossbow. Rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader, and pistol. The most challenging was with a bow. My best memories of hunting are of stalking deer trying to get within range. Now....killing a turkey with a bow, I never could get that one.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
86246803.jpg

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should be able to get 3-4 sides of beef with your stimulus
Or 3 or 4 whole hogs
You couldn't contain all the chickens it would buy.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So... about four more 266's coming your way then?
No more saws other than
I'm trying to get a very low hour 254
To have a midsize 2 series.
And Dunlap is sending a ported 272 and a 268 closed port
I bought last year.
I've passed on a lot of local saws
Need to get my new shop built.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No more saws other than
I'm trying to get a very low hour 254
To have a midsize 2 series.
And Dunlap is sending a ported 272 and a 268 closed port
I bought last year.
I've passed on a lot of local saws
Need to get my new shop built.
If you need a home for those 353s I can help you get your shop built.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've managed to kill a deer with every legal weapon over the years. Longbow, compound, and crossbow. Rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader, and pistol. The most challenging was with a bow. My best memories of hunting are of stalking deer trying to get within range. Now....killing a turkey with a bow, I never could get that one.

I set up a camless Oneida compound just for Turkey hunting, but never did a shot off at a Tom.
Was hunt crazy for the majority of my life. About the only thing I hunt for now is my glasses. :confused:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I set up a camless Oneida compound just for Turkey hunting, but never did a shot off at a Tom.
Was hunt crazy for the majority of my life. About the only thing I hunt for now is my glasses. :confused:

Sounds like me. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.