leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
2:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rear abs messing with you?
Something is , I just spent an hour on Google and it keeps talkin about that. I put new front calipers rear drums and shoes and I still don't have no farkin pedal. Master cylinder looks like it's fairly new I was going to change out next time I found this crap. I think I've went through a half gallon of brake fluid so far. This may be the reason I'm a Chevy guy. [emoji16]

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
1:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Something is , I just spent an hour on Google and it keeps talkin about that. I put new front calipers rear drums and shoes and I still don't have no farkin pedal. Master cylinder looks like it's fairly new I was going to change out next time I found this crap. I think I've went through a half gallon of brake fluid so far. This may be the reason I'm a Chevy guy. [emoji16]

Shoes adjusted good and snug?
Out of adjustment shoes can cause a mushy pedal.
It's a Furd, right?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The boosters have been known to go bad. You may need to bleed the abs module also. It's right below the firewall on the driver's side. Some folks just delete the abs module also.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Shoes adjusted good and snug?
Out of adjustment shoes can cause a mushy pedal.
It's a Furd, right?
thats what you get for buying a turd

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The boosters have been known to go bad. You may need to bleed the abs module also. It's right below the firewall on the driver's side. Some folks just delete the abs module also.
I watched some YouTube guy take the end off and pull the spring out so he could Bleed It . It looks like it only goes to the rear brakes so yes I would love to delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.