Local time
6:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
WTF! I'm straight and like chicks! GFY! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rrrrrriiiiiggghhhttttt. A selfie with your ghurl would maybe go a "long" way toward clearing this misunderstanding up.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Believe me I know. There's a brewery in Grand Rapids that serves it with curds and a sunny side egg on top. Pinky in the air pou...

You can get all kinds. Pulled pork, taco, bacon if you can think of it someone has put it on poutine. Most I can’t have because of the flour in the gravy but a regular from New York Fries hits the spot. Too bad all the mall food courts are closed right now.

Don’t read this if you are hungry, it will be too painful...

https://accesswinnipeg.com/2020/01/photos-la-poutine-week-winnipeg-2020-participants/

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You can get all kinds. Pulled pork, taco, bacon if you can think of it someone has put it on poutine. Most I can’t have because of the flour in the gravy but a regular from New York Fries hits the spot. Too bad all the mall food courts are closed right now.

Don’t read this if you are hungry, it will be too painful...

https://accesswinnipeg.com/2020/01/photos-la-poutine-week-winnipeg-2020-participants/
Now I'm intrigued. And challenged. Is the gravy fairly standard or is it themed?

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Instapot dumpcake

1 can of apple pie filling
1/2 box of spice cake mix
1/2 stick butter

Dump the pie filling in instapot, dump cake mix over the top, thin slice the butter and lay pieces over the cake mix.

Place cover on, pressure cook for 25 minutes, let pressure release naturally. Serve with large scoop of vanilla ice cream

Status
Not open for further replies.