Not open for further replies.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I laughed, I’m embarrassed to be yacking about a cooking device like old Jar head does but damn that was some good bird and under an hour from the point I starting wearing the skin until ready to serve. I used to think gimmick but am hooked now.

Gary try a 2-3 pound roast with a packet of onion soup mix 4 cups beef broth and a packet of au jus mix. Pressure 100 minutes (50 minutes if you cut the roast into 3-4 pieces) let the pressure naturally release the pull the roast apart in the pot and serve on toasted buns of your choice with some melted cheese. Some of the best French dips I’ve had. Also have one for buffalo chicken sliders if you’d like

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gary try a 2-3 pound roast with a packet of onion soup mix 4 cups beef broth and a packet of au jus mix. Pressure 100 minutes (50 minutes if you cut the roast into 3-4 pieces) let the pressure naturally release the pull the roast apart in the pot and serve on toasted buns of your choice with some melted cheese. Some of the best French dips I’ve had. Also have one for buffalo chicken sliders if you’d like
I just took a screen shot of this and sent it to the wife. :D

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I’ll have to find an alternate to the onion soup mix but sound delish. Let’s have the chicken one too.

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Repped

P.s. the instapot is fuking awesome. If it had a vaj (big hairy guys azzhole for @DuratecMan10 ) it would pretty much be the bestest invention ever.

WTF! I'm straight and like chicks! GFY! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.