Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How do ya steal something like that...Got damn hills there are just eat up with methheads, crackheads, pill addicts, you name it...why don’t y’all string mf’rs up from trees, make a damn example. If they can steal *s-wordt like that, surely stringing an ass up in a tree by the unimproved, no county maintaining roads can’t be too damn much of a task. Hello...
he had it on a stand so he could back his truck
up to it and load it.
in front of his garage
they didn't touch riding mowers or anything
just the tank.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All.

As sick as it sounds I am looking forward to getting back in to the routine. 16F for this mornings walk.

Last week really took a toll on me both mentally and physically.

This trip to Dallas every year is usually one of my favourite weeks of the year, I am not sure I can say that this year. Yes, it was a hell of a fun time but a harder one than usual. My assistant had a small stroke at the office on Thursday and is doing well now but will be off for the next 6 weeks or so (she is scheduled to retire at the end of May).

Anyway, have a great week and I'll try and keep up this time,

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
11:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Evening Todd. Looks like the scattered rains are gonna hold off till mid/late afternoon, so gonna throw a marinated/seasoned pork loin on the grill around noontime. Got a gal coming over mid-day so gonna entertain and play with her, see what pops up. Hope your day was good.
Don’t forget the little blue pill:risas3:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning All.

As sick as it sounds I am looking forward to getting back in to the routine. 16F for this mornings walk.

Last week really took a toll on me both mentally and physically.

This trip to Dallas every year is usually one of my favourite weeks of the year, I am not sure I can say that this year. Yes, it was a hell of a fun time but a harder one than usual. My assistant had a small stroke at the office on Thursday and is doing well now but will be off for the next 6 weeks or so (she is scheduled to retire at the end of May).

Anyway, have a great week and I'll try and keep up this time,
Good morning Gary hope your doing well, sorry to hear about your assistant buddy

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys,
It’s Monday, had my hour exercise, kinda hard feeling from the start, probleby not on a good day, final result was 1005 calories.
My hunting buddy asked if we could take a walk, he’ll be here in 30 minute, something tells me that I will defently get exercise enough this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.