Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
one of my Marines and now a close buddy picked up a .450 Bushy before they even became available (he used to have awesome hookups). We did some pretty insane stuff with that round. When they say there isn’t an animal in the Americas that can stand up to it at 200yds or under: they ain’t kidding!!

We did a poor man’s ballistic gel test (18” of course phonebooks duct taped together and soaked in water) and lets just say after phonebook #3 the rest nust blew apart. He used it for a perfect head shot on a 175 lbs hog and I swear to god its entire head exploded like a watermelon. That is a nasty, nasty round. Ballistics after 200yds are abysmal, but as a brush or thumper gun it is second to none.

What muzzle device is that? Has an odd shape......

Don’t know for sure
Just got last night

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning you slackers.
View attachment 211349 View attachment 211350 View attachment 211351 Tonight's curb scores. The Shark vacuum works great with no smells or damage and the chair looks new, half cloth half leather and fits in the 5th wheel bedroom office great. People are damn wasteful these days I'll tell ya. I also scored sterilite drawers and big empty Folgers cans which I'll use for 2 stroke oil changes and screws and bolts.
You see that all wrong. It was given to you by those more in need of something else. Don't *b-word...it was given to you for free.
you wasnt happy with how she was at stock, Mike?
Early models sucked! I sold both of mine. One modded one not. I stayed with 200's.
Lol I'll probably cut it flush with the clutch cover.
Or burn your stuff up and melt it. Recess it.
Outstanding idea...never looked at InstantPots from that perspective. You the man Gary!
I took home ecomnomic aka: homeec.
Dude your behind. I can cook, bake, sew and chat with all the ladies. I dated my homeec teachers daughter from one town over. Plus a few class mates. You meet there cusin cousins and friends from surrounding high schools. Dudes laughed at me and a buddy who signed right up. Get wit the program!
Slacker
Got some new deer medicine today
e34632a8fd2f6c54cc420ddf04863f62.jpg
ae5ac63dc9b2812121ecdce88e94a97f.jpg
80b79c7f5d0a347556c86b57c3573c10.jpg

Not gonna say how much I didn’t pay for it
Heck of a deal [emoji106]
450 bushmaster

Sent from Hoskey Hills
That is an extermination weapon.
Clothes dryers are the preferred work station, not a cook top range.
I saw it on the interwebz.
I disagree. The pizza box on the infrared glass cook top is hard to beat. Plus the low overhead lighting hood. I used aluminum plate when I had an old gas stove way back when.
Would’ve fooled with it in the shop but a gal dropped by for a few this evening...she wasn’t about no shop.
Guess you need to stock up on dent pullers, dumb dumb :facepalm:
Seen a article while picking this up honda had a nice female hog on the wall in his shop he shot near him dam thing was 330 pounds coming at him on opening day of deer season. Forget the year of article had it on a buck pole. Big hog for up here I've never seen one hunting. Thought I heard a few once though.

Been wanting a Honda snowblower for a while but not going to pay a couple Grand for a new one but after using it there worth it. I went though this one axle auger was never greased had a fun time getting them freed up. Changed oil blacker than chit. New plug.

View attachment 211363
I scored a Crapsman tracked model. It's the clone of the six hp plastic wheeled job. I have that but broke a wheel last time out.
Honda the *s-wordz
good morning guy's
169fd5ca3d0c657bc8df363e1a40e91c.jpg
Nice....that was a hell of a party :sisi3:
Thanks gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Your an old gun now :clap:

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning you slackers.

You see that all wrong. It was given to you by those more in need of something else. Don't *b-word...it was given to you for free.

Early models sucked! I sold both of mine. One modded one not. I stayed with 200's.

Or burn your stuff up and melt it. Recess it.

I took home ecomnomic aka: homeec.
Dude your behind. I can cook, bake, sew and chat with all the ladies. I dated my homeec teachers daughter from one town over. Plus a few class mates. You meet there cusin cousins and friends from surrounding high schools. Dudes laughed at me and a buddy who signed right up. Get wit the program!
Slacker

That is an extermination weapon.

I disagree. The pizza box on the infrared glass cook top is hard to beat. Plus the low overhead lighting hood. I used aluminum plate when I had an old gas stove way back when.

Guess you need to stock up on dent pullers, dumb dumb :facepalm:

I scored a Crapsman tracked model. It's the clone of the six hp plastic wheeled job. I have that but broke a wheel last time out.
Honda the *s-wordz

Nice....that was a hell of a party :sisi3:

Your an old gun now :clap:
Lmao...I took Home Ec classes back in the late 70’s in Junior High just to be in the poosay mix...typing classes as well. You ain’t schooling me young hard charger, lol.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Morning All.

Whole house slept in a little today, feels damn good so far.
Girls are at work.

I must leave you fools now and dig holes today.
Plus make a phone call and tell someone you can't leave 1k logs parallel and behind the 4" cobble stone curbing and on the soaked ground with grass. I don't have a knuckle boom, as they know, and I can't get them to roll on the wet ground with a seven foot cant tool or come over the curbing. I'm done trying. Not ripping out the cobbles by winching them out. Not my *f-word up. She was told out front not on it. Somebody's coming back with the mini or I'm getting paid to cut, load and clean up the mess. Might spend that time instead moving them with wedges and ply ramps idk. Just large red oak logs. 28"x10' and one flare I have to break up anyway later. 3'x5'w figured wood but hollow in the center. Triple ripped thirty foot of the lower trunk and feed it to the chipper. It was trash. The stock 261c with an 18" did good.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Does it really matter if I sent my post for an awning at three foot deep vs four?

Frost line here is about a foot in bad winters. The ground is mostly sand over a clay belt about four feet down. 6x8 hardwood post to hold up a tin roof with post and beams.
Thoughts

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Does it really matter if I sent my post for an awning at three foot deep vs four?

Frost line here is about a foot in bad winters. The ground is mostly sand over a clay belt about four feet down. 6x8 hardwood post to hold up a tin roof with post and beams.
Thoughts
@Czed had a cool pic the other day. Not sure how deep those posts were.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Thoughts

What are you using to set the posts?

(we’d kill for a 12” frost line. We average 4’ and have been 10’ on a bad winter. Underground plumbing here has to be below 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.