cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
12:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which one you been oogling?
That Super. I know it won't out-run my 562 when it's done but it'll sound and handle better. I was mocking up a @beaglebriar scoop for the muffler tonight. I ran Dallas' mofo with a 28" at Kevin's. That *f-worder got after it.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That Super. I know it won't out-run my 562 when it's done but it'll sound and handle better. I was mocking up a @beaglebriar scoop for the muffler tonight. I ran Dallas' mofo with a 28" at Kevin's. That *frenchie got after it.

@Canadian farm boy did one with an 036 top end that I gave to my boss. It’s too much saw for him, I should get it back some day.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He prefers his Poulans with 14” bar. Finds that he is less tired at the end of the day only cuts smaller wood.

I should get another 026 built and trade him...
Iirc that saw was a 034 with a 036 top end. Pretty decent runner. Does he have much time in the saw?
Just curious how it’s running now that it’s got some time on it.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That saw is a farkin beast!! Makes me wish I never sold the one I had....but then again it never ran like Dalls. Lol
Mine won't either. I'm debating grinding on it or just leaving it as the factory hot rod it is with that flat ex roof. Doing the rest of the farmer jones and a pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.