Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So a little after 5pm here a coworker comes running over saying he just came back in from a smoke break and this car circled the lot a few times then parked right next to my Suburban.

So I go running out there to see WTF is going on.
The kid barely cracks his window and I start going in to "this is private property and you gotta leave".

He says he's waiting for someone. Now I tell him *f-word off!

Then he starts asking me about the Suburban and if it's for sale. I told him since there isnt a for sale sign hanging on it, probably not.

This dude then proceeds to tell me how he had one and would like to find another and starts asking me questions about it. I tell him how the *f-word I am supposed to know it ain't mine.

Then he goes to leave and reverses about 50ft back then turns trying to hid his plate.

I called it in cuz at the very least they'll find some drugs in that car.

Oh I pulled the ol burban inside and now need to come up with some slick kill switch action
Mother *f-worders I tell ya.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what's a 2266?

yeah you wouldn't

View attachment 169498
kisspng-chainsaw-jonsereds-fabrikers-ab-sales-forestry-5b1ab93529cfa5.3807079015284780051713.jpg

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So a little after 5pm here a coworker comes running over saying he just came back in from a smoke break and this car circled the lot a few times then parked right next to my Suburban.

So I go running out there to see WTF is going on.
The kid barely cracks his window and I start going in to "this is private property and you gotta leave".

He says he's waiting for someone. Now I tell him *f-word off!

Then he starts asking me about the Suburban and if it's for sale. I told him since there isnt a for sale sign hanging on it, probably not.

This dude then proceeds to tell me how he had one and would like to find another and starts asking me questions about it. I tell him how the *f-word I am supposed to know it ain't mine.

Then he goes to leave and reverses about 50ft back then turns trying to hid his plate.

I called it in cuz at the very least they'll find some drugs in that car.

Oh I pulled the ol burban inside and now need to come up with some slick kill switch action
Mother *f-worders I tell ya.
Sounds like tweakers on the prowl. Watch them mfers.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes and no. We are not supposed to bring fire arms into the building and I'm sure as hell not leaving it in the truck. But this sign View attachment 169506 is on one of the 3 doors. Maybe I'll just use the other door now.......
Lmao sounds like a good plan with the creatures on the prowl.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes and no. We are not supposed to bring fire arms into the building and I'm sure as hell not leaving it in the truck. But this sign View attachment 169506 is on one of the 3 doors. Maybe I'll just use the other door now.......
We are allowed to have guns in our personal vehicles by state law except government/state buildings etc.
And legally carry concealed now if your records clean of course.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We are allowed to have guns in our personal vehicles by state law except government/state buildings etc.
And legally carry concealed now if your records clean of course.

It was that way here then they changed it so that you can carry into any state building that doesn't have metal detectors. I feel like that should be cover places of employment.

I mean if a coworker snaps and decides to shoot the place up, that *B-S.... sign ain't gonna stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.