Not open for further replies.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
3:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ummm...that probably wouldn't go over well.
Every now and again I get a little irritated. I'm in this place enough, there's enough 40 hr people in here that get the same amount of PTO that I do. They're just gonna have to deal with it.

Plus they know I can *f-word their whole day up and keep a machine down and justify it.:cool:

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Every now and again I get a little irritated. I'm in this place enough, there's enough 40 hr people in here that get the same amount of PTO that I do. They're just gonna have to deal with it.

Plus they know I can *f-word their whole day up and keep a machine down and justify it.:cool:
There's a big shutdown going on in my area. I'm responsible for the lockouts and a whole bunch of other bullshít so I have to be here until the works complete. I was hoping that it would wrap up today but there's been too many setbacks. Fugg it I'll take Monday off instead.[emoji16]

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There's a big shutdown going on in my area. I'm responsible for the lockouts and a whole bunch of other bullshít so I have to be here until the works complete. I was hoping that it would wrap up today but there's been too many setbacks. Fugg it I'll take Monday off instead.[emoji16]
We're taking a braze furnace down tonight to open up and clean over the weekend. I'm in the same boat, other than the wedding I'm attending Sat. They're on their own that day.

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
1:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice setup, Shane. Is that a reflux at the top, or just a condenser? I run a mixed copper and SS windowed column still that I built.

I run it on a beer keg also. I cut the entire top off the keg to run this Tsipouro...you have to put in the peels and stems, so you need a BIG opening.

I picked up your wrap by the way. I'll pack it tonight and ship it tomorrow AM.

Hey Dan, it’s a reflux at the top. I use this setup when I’m running vodka or gin (have a gin basket that attaches to it), it has copper packing in the tower. Whenever I’m running something more flavoured then I use a basic all copper pot still tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.