Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Much like Ed I’d love to send some of ours. Already ahead of our average total for the month and by the end of tomorrow will likely be triple out average September.

Local farmers are being hit every way they look, dry spring and early summer and now a wet harvest.

Many cattle farmers reducing heard size by up to 50% as there won’t be enough feed for the winter.

Can't like that.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all.

Wish I was packing up for a long road trip but alas too many responsibilities at home and work.
Adulting sucks man!

Did you order that Tardis kit? I was about ready too but the thought of having to paint something discouraged me lol.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Much like Ed I’d love to send some of ours. Already ahead of our average total for the month and by the end of tomorrow will likely be triple out average September.

Local farmers are being hit every way they look, dry spring and early summer and now a wet harvest.

Many cattle farmers reducing heard size by up to 50% as there won’t be enough feed for the winter.
:facepalm:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And all three 28" full chisel chain's i sharpened
To
Wound tightly and reversed inside out in the bag.View attachment 198963and coated in gear oil
For protection.

I'm guessing you are trying to subtly fire him as a customer? Or are you just a mean bastige?

Status
Not open for further replies.