P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's one for you guys...

Ayy child done asked his father, "how was folk bawn?" so his fathuurr done said, "adam ayn' eve done made babies, then theuurr babies done became adults ayn' done made babies, ayn' so on. " the child then done went ta his mowther, done asked huurr the same quesshun ayn' she done told him, "we was mownkeys then we evolved ta become like weez now. " the child done ran bak ta his fathuurr ayn' done said, "you done lied ta me!" his fathuurr done replied, "no, y'all's mowm were a-talkin' about huurr side ov the kinfolk.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bob were in trouble. He fawgot his wedding anniversary. His wife were mighty angry. She done told him "tomawrow mawning, ay expec ta faand ayy gift in the driveway that there goes frawum 0 ta 200 in 6 seconds ayn' it bettuurr be there!" the next mawning he done got up awful early ayn' done left faw wawk. When his wife woke up, she done looked out the winder ayn' sure enough there were ayy box gift-wrapped in the middle ov the driveway. Confused, the wife put on huurr robe ayn' done ran out ta the driveway, brung the box bak in the house. She done opened it ayn' done found ayy brand awful new bathroawum scale. Bob has been a-missin' since friday

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I leave 4.30 from Sydney approximately 9/9.5 hours flight time
There's lot's of fun activities with firearms todd
idiots-morons-darwin-awards-18.jpg

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Nah. It's back up now. First time I've seen it go out on such a large scale. It was a global outage from what everyone was reporting other sites.
Good morning Dan how are you today I haven’t heard of an outage like that before either especially on that scale

Status
Not open for further replies.