USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So. I'm ready for winter. It got too hot for me to work inside the new shop. All metal, No opening windows. I'm not in that big of a hurry anyway.

In the winter I ain't gotta mow, fight weeds, bale hay, worry about pinkeye, melt into my boots....
That’s a tough regimen with animals and land...I ain’t never fooled with it but with a couple of my older brothers many yrs ago...it’s a damn sun up to sun down kinda thing! Lot of expense outta pocket...and it’ll gray that head quick!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s a tough regimen with animals and land...I ain’t never fooled with it but with a couple of my older brothers many yrs ago...it’s a damn sun up to sun down kinda thing! Lot of expense outta pocket...and it’ll gray that head quick!

Welp....I did sell three bull calves. Paid for my equipment for six whole months !!!!!!!!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You wouldn’t even think a damn hurricane is loitering off the coast around here, if it wasn’t for the news. Absolutely no wind here at all...just as calm as it can be. Winds are picking up a bit in Statesboro, Ga west of Savannah where Katie is at, but still not a drop of rain there.

Media hype?[emoji2957]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Media hype?[emoji2957]

Sent from Hoskey Hills
Is what it is...just ain’t moving along. I think Charleston, SC is gonna get the brunt off the flooding and rain starting tomorrow. High tide rolling in later tonight... I’m sure the low-level areas gonna be swimming.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that-was-dumb-and-these-people-should-feel-bad-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.