USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Personally, I think she's hot....until she starts talking.
She’s a cutie...look at those damn teeth...I’m willing to bet she can rake one side to side or front to back. I’m a side to side kinda fella myself...I’m willing to bet, that’s some good pie!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We Marines are some sick *f-words..we been through hell...we’ll *f-word a snake if you can hold it down long enough. I can’t even put a figure on the gals I’ve screwed, since my divorce after 18 years of marriage that ended in ‘06. It’s been a good, crazy ride...but I think I’ve met the right one.

Am I *f-wording up or what....

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We Marines are some sick *Phüks..we been through hell...we’ll *f-word a snake if you can hold it down long enough. I can’t even put a figure on the gals I’ve screwed, since my divorce after 18 years of marriage that ended in ‘06. It’s been a good, crazy ride...but I think I’ve met the right one.

Am I *frenching up or what....
Pictures of right one for forum approval!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You *a-holes...this is what I’m talkin’ about...Busting balls...this is what we Jarhead fr’s do to each other in private Marine FB groups.

I’m f’ng caught on this gal...and I don’t know how to act! She’s a good mother to her two kids....
she’s responsible. I’m soooo worried about taking the plunge and doing this with such young kiddos...She’s a tuff lady...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You *a-holes...this is what I’m talkin’ about...Busting balls...this is what we Jarhead fr’s do to each other in private Marine FB groups.

I’m f’ng caught on this gal...and I don’t know how to act! She’s a good mother to her two kids....
she’s responsible. I’m soooo worried about taking the plunge and doing this with such young kiddos...She’s a tuff lady...
Is this the one with the tig ol bitties?

Status
Not open for further replies.