USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn...buddy of mine dropped by and we shot the *s-wordt out in the shop for about 20 mins...another friend of ours has colon cancer pretty bad. Robert’s one of the finest builders/remodeling guys you can get a damn dollar on. Hate like hell to hear this.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was on the hunt for a couple of new watches last month. I’ve been wearing Pulsar watches for decades...Pulsar is made by Seiko. Decided to go the Seiko 5 Automatic diver route. I like a black face watch and a blue face watch...blue face for the ‘dressier’ approach. I ordered the Seiko black face on the left, excellent watch. I ordered a blue face Seiko 5 diver next, and they f’d up, sent me the black face Seiko 5 diver on the right. The blue Seiko I ordered was $180...watch on the right is $250. I immediately filed a case with PayPal that I paid through, because they sent me the wrong watch. The watch folks had 10 days from the date of my claim to respond and they never did. PayPal reimbursed my $180 back to my account...and I ended up with a $250 Seiko 5 Automatic...for zero! I ain’t complaining...

For reference, the Seiko 5 on the left is 42mm, the Seiko 5 on the right is 47mm.
2BA5C9D4-3D52-44AC-9CD4-26135FF5909A.jpeg

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon guy's
4b34ced49718dbbb1ca39e9c908532e3929c0db96c663b64751d0ec8687dba53.gif

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heard an update on the radio in the shop...that damn Cat 5 Dorian is moving at a mere 7 mph, sucking up that warm Caribbean water and energy...180 mph sustained winds. It’s gonna be bad deal for those east coast Fla folks. I’m glad in mid-Ga we ain’t gotta deal with them damn things, other than rain as it hits landfall, stalls and peters out!

My next oldest sister’s name is Dorian...we been giving her hell!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
After noon.

My wife would be "in-love" with the window bug bus.

I need some feedback please. Serious for once.

Timed this 084 last night. Bone stock gasket intact oe.
I might be slipping so I check three times to be sure and still scratching my head.

136 in
193 out

Have I lost it? Never saw a skweel this far whacked out. It can't breath, has 40Q and it's practically ready for a pipe, stock, wtf...:idea: so why is this thing soooo far off from the 880 and 88 I checked out in the past?
Not really sure it's even worth a real test before mods. I opened the single port exit up, cleaned up the intake roof, a fine mess indeed, ground out a busted tap, guess where?, widened nothing and removed all kinds of slag. Took out the super cliff hanger pitted up transfer entries. They are only second to one AM jug in casting flash and just lumpy as I have ever seen. Still two holes about an eighth deep on the back entries at the intake turn. Really surprised they're not clear through the outside housing bumps. Calipers to size that port for break out not needed. I'll get pics when it comes back off. Destined to be a waste of time anyway now. I don't expect much from it. Another piston awaits it turn.

Why are these numbers so whacked out imo :nusenuse:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting ready to sling some yardbird on the grill, then burgers and dogs to follow. Homemade fries in the big deep fryer in the kitchen...Daughter and her crew gonna handle that.

You f’rs wouldn’t believe these two 22-24 yr old Med School gals my daughter brought home from college this time. Just smoking ass hot...God what I’d give to be a 25 yr old youngin’ again!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting ready to sling some yardbird on the grill, then burgers and dogs to follow. Homemade fries in the big deep fryer in the kitchen...Daughter and her crew gonna handle that.

You f’rs wouldn’t believe these two 22-24 yr old Med School gals my daughter brought home from college this time. Just smoking ass hot...God what I’d give to be a 25 yr old youngin’ again!
Just put one of those badass wrist watches on each wrist
That's what hot girls want.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Burning leftover cookies from the wedding in the yard! Got family that's in town congregating at my house today! Lucky me huh? Put three rack of ribs on about 1 this afternoon and have 5 lbs of pork in the crock just about ready to be pulled! Kicking back on the deck watching the ball game! Oh anyone ever stop your tractor next to the fire to blow some air on it?
432bcc00e27225b7eb09072366bac0ee.jpg

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Tie it off old man.

ucm931

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

:sinfotos:

Status
Not open for further replies.