Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
thats the only thing about traveling for work i see guys who travel alot for work but miss watching their kids grow up but you have to do what you have to do to survive

I am normally only gone a week at a time. But I had August -thanksgiving off.

Normally hoke more than away. So it works out.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what was it doing ?
Loud noise coming through the airbox. Like a clunk, but not metal on metal. Like exhaust is blocked off on a few cylinders and coming back through the intake. It went into limp mode and barely has enough power to move itself on flat ground. Only running on 4 or 5 cylinders

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
doing a few beads at a time is saving alot of time as long as your getting things tied in and looks like you are doing a damn good job on it joe

Thats the way I see it. No the guy on days will run em 2 ft long 1x1 to get the wire in. Different strokes I guess.

Ohh Yeh I make sure they tied in, if in doubt I'll run the entire other bead over lol..
Multiple beads definitely dosent lay as flat, but that don't matter much till the top.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
as long as the weld is clean and your getting it in quicker so you can be home quicker and be with your family thats what matters it just takes so much more time to do one bead at a time and chip it

Exactly.

I just need a bigger welder/leads these get hot too quick..

You ever do any cast iron chipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.