Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think your right but the kawais never caught on i knew guys that hillclimbed three wheelers they were brave souls.

A 3-wheeler in the dunes looked like quite the ride....... I watched a few of them who didn't know what they were doing go tumbling down a hill when their front wheel hit a soft track from a truck

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think your right but the kawais never caught on i knew guys that hillclimbed three wheelers they were brave souls.
I did a lot of mildly retarded chit on those three wheelers in my younger days. Always loved how the '86 200x handled. Could fly through the woods on that thing.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A 3-wheeler in the dunes looked like quite the ride....... I watched a few of them who didn't know what they were doing go tumbling down a hill when their front wheel hit a soft track from a truck
I help the kids keep them old 60s through 80s bikes going im amazed i remember how lol
Love the sound of the 500s and two strokes safer than a modern bike they are mean and tall and wicked lol

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
evening dj how are you just the normal here tv coffee and reading the nut forum lol
Flippin' wind is blowing like crazy here. Gotta get new sliders put on the front of the house in the spring. These old ones might as well be screen doors.

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I help the kids keep them old 60s through 80s bikes going im amazed i remember how lol
Love the sound of the 500s and two strokes safer than a modern bike they are mean and tall and wicked lol

Grandpa still likes to tell stories bout his old BSA. He raced enduro in the mid 50s.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sycamore is my play wood now to test and play with saws on
It's springy and bounces back with a maul until i cut the bark i didn't know how bad sycamore was to cut in the summer until last year it's miserable and that pollen or whatever nasty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.