Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy men. Any thoughts on starting up a not so Pros 2 thread so it doesn't take 30 seconds to post?

I have experienced the same delays in posting on other threads, not sure it is the size of the thread that is causing the delay.

Probably need some input from @exCanuck on the mechanics of it all.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
About the same lol. Are you going to keep a stash of those nos saws for yourself?

I kept an 044 and had it turned into a hybrid. Lol. I would keep a 262, but I'm way too ADD for that kind of saw collecting. I'd totally tear it out of the box and do something foolish with it. :oops: :eek:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I kept an 044 and had it turned into a hybrid. Lol. I would keep a 262, but I'm way too ADD for that kind of saw collecting. I'd totally tear it out of the box and do something foolish with it. :oops: :eek:
lol thats why you get spares
theres 2 461s in my closet and a ported 461 i built and had kevin port in my building

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have experienced the same delays in posting on other threads, not sure it is the size of the thread that is causing the delay.

Probably need some input from @exCanuck on the mechanics of it all.
I wasn't sure. For the most part, this thread was taking about 20 seconds and now with the ad blocker it's about 10 seconds. I've heard of other guys mention that this thread was slow to post in, hence the possible change

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wasn't sure. For the most part, this thread was taking about 20 seconds and now with the ad blocker it's about 10 seconds. I've heard of other guys mention that this thread was slow to post in, hence the possible change
this is the only one that is a little slow for me

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I use this, AS and a couple other forums and in general they have all slowed in the last few months. Even one that is not Xenforo based seems slower than it was. Doesn't seem to really matter if on PC using Chrome with ABPlus or Chrome on iPad or iPhone without ABPlus. Can't tell you about Safari and I don't use that *s-worde browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.