Dibz! :D

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.
Really hard to "like" a post like this. So sorry friend.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.
Prayers to the family. My sincere condolences Rodney

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
10:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Sad to hear this buddy. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

My condolences my friend.

Cancer sucks. I almost lost my kid brother to it a few years ago. Now it's a waiting game to see if and when it comes back.

You jar heads are a good, rough, different and tough group of guys. My brother had two tours in Afghanistan with his marsoc team. Would never want to be on the receiving end of the hell a good group of Marines can unleash. Semper Fi.

Steven

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guys,
34°F, into my third cup coffee, gotta drive down and pick up the last pair winter tires.
We're supposed to get a tad snow today, wouldnt surprise me if will transfer the main roads into chaos lol

Tor what Latitude are you at? I am surpised (if geographical ignorance can be used as an excuse) that you aren't more full on winter already.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tor what Latitude are you at? I am surpised (if geographical ignorance can be used as an excuse) that you aren't more full on winter already.
They're further north, but the ocean.keeps their weather more like coastal BC or Washington state

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Sorry to hear this we buried my dad 3 years ago next spring.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My condolences my friend.

Cancer sucks. I almost lost my kid brother to it a few years ago. Now it's a waiting game to see if and when it comes back.

You jar heads are a good, rough, different and tough group of guys. My brother had two tours in Afghanistan with his marsoc team. Would never want to be on the receiving end of the hell a good group of Marines can unleash. Semper Fi.

Steven
Sir I'm sorry if I mislead you in I'm a jarhead. My dad was and he would have been more proud if I had been one.

Thanks for the kind words an prayers my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.