p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.
My deepest condolences very sorry to hear this Rodney.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Friends, another Marine went home this evening. It was tough seeing the cancer killing him. 84 yrs old , served in Korea and was a tuff guy. I just got home from seeing him . He didn't respond to other family members but held my hand as tight as his feeble body could as I prayed an said my last words with him.
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Boys enjoy your family while you can cause we sure dont know when were leaving this *s-wordy world and it's never a good time to have them go.
Sorry for your loss brother. It sucks. Remember the times you spent together and the lessons he thought you. These are the things that helped make you who you are. Your dad will always be with you no matter what.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

You have my condolences my friend.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Condolences. We'll light a candle for him.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So sorry to hear … I went through it years ago … it is never easy. My Dad was WWII, and I still hear his words on a regular basis. At a time like this he would say "remember, life is for the living".

All the best to you and your family at this difficult time.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Sorry to hear this Rodney. I’ll be praying for your family

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Friday Fornicators! Cloudy, but pleasant out today. High of 55F and no rain.

Gotta parts run later in the day. Let's see what my Stihl folks came up with this time.

Ya'll have a good one.

friday_dance.jpg

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

I'm sorry to hear that buddy!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All / Evening Todd & Mike.

Fri-YAY!!!! 25f headed to 32f with sunshine, should be a great day. Only a couple of meetings this morning then I am flaking off for the rest of the day. Elliott is at school / day care until 9pm tonight so T and I are going out.

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Deepest condolences to you and your family Rodney. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

My sincere condolences Rodney

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Rest in peace Dad....

Until we meet again.

Condolences Rodney...and Semper Fi Marine, RIP. We shall all meet again!

Last edited:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin' Friday Fornicators! Cloudy, but pleasant out today. High of 55F and no rain.

Gotta parts run later in the day. Let's see what my Stihl folks came up with this time.

Ya'll have a good one.

friday_dance.jpg
Good morning Dan hope your Friday is going well today

Status
Not open for further replies.