Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Strong Cat 4, possible Cat 5 with landfall between Myrtle Beach, SC and Cape Hatteras, NC Thursday->Friday. I happen to live smack in the middle of the 2.

Google maps Jacksonville, NC; our house is 1.3 miles from open ocean.

Forecast: http://www.spaghettimodels.com/

Can’t like on this one
Stay safe and be praying for you [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
11:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone here is starting to literally freak out. Had to get some basics from WallyWorld this morning (coffee creamer, milk, oil for the car oil change) and the place was MOBBED! People were buying water, Ramen, beer and gas cans by the case/cart full. Arguing, bickering, *b-wording and moaning; worse than normal. The storm is still 5 days out!!!! Lowes sold out of water, generators and fuel cans. Almost out of plywood. Its ridiculous!!!!

My phone has been blowing up since yesterday afternoon; everyone wants their saw(s) fixed/modded/tuned ASAP or RFN. I’m not even joking when I say 25-30 folks have hit me up in less than 24 hours; the vast majority I don’t even know. I’d be happy for the work if we weren’t doing our own part to prep to evac on Tuesday.
Get out early man or you could sit out the hurricane in your car. We lived in Morgan City, La during hurricane Andrew. It came up the river and right thru Morgan City. We left early and drove 60 miles north to Lafayette. Took an hour. 24 hours later the same 60 miles on a four lane hiway took eight hours. Don't get stuck in it.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Looks bad tor
Is it slowing down any.
Storms missed us for now just rained all day.
Supposed to be more rolling in tomorrow.
Everything is bad for you guys out in the Lancaster area. If the storm comes up the east coast you gonna be in deep deep *s-word with all this rain. It's so wet around here the mountains might start moving this week.
Mornin' Clutch Cuddlers! I'm gonna relax a bit today. Slept 8 hours and woke up feeling like I didn't sleep.

Headed to 88F today and clear skies. I'm rather enjoying the cooler temps, even if it's only by a few degrees.
We have relief, finally! 60's to 70's light ne breeze. Still raining
Morning everyone! 46°/64°F
Hope you all have a good day!
Nice

Good morning guy'sView attachment 140614 I'd like to go fishing
Kim said, That could be Ted

Edit: I'm thinking, no way, he's not a hat wearing individual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.