USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get out early man or you could sit out the hurricane in your car. We lived in Morgan City, La during hurricane Andrew. It came up the river and right thru Morgan City. We left early and drove 60 miles north to Lafayette. Took an hour. 24 hours later the same 60 miles on a four lane hiway took eight hours. Don't get stuck in it.
Ol’ Jarhead buddy of mine from MCAS Cherry Point lives in Morgan City...hauled the bass boat over there back in the early 90’s, had a crazy good time for 10 days bass fishing, ate probably 300lbs of crawfish and blue crabs.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any and all plans for today have come to a screeching halt. Elliott has broken out in a rash and T thinks it is chicken pox. Not going anywhere until we figure this out...

Oh no!
Do you guys not vaccinate for that?

Hopefully it's not CP.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh no!
Do you guys not vaccinate for that?

Hopefully it's not CP.

Never heard of a childhood vaccine for that. They have an adult one for Shingles but that’s it. First week back to school, likely something going around. Waiting at the walk in clinic now.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon fellas

Anyone heard from @beaglebriar ? I sent him a text this morning with no reply yet
did he wash away?

Never heard of a childhood vaccine for that. They have an adult one for Shingles but that’s it. First week back to school, likely something going around. Waiting at the walk in clinic now.
they have had them a few years here. I was surprised when I heard about them for the first time. .

Not CP, “just” a strep infection.
Well *s-word hope the little dude gets well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.