USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas...hope everyone is doing well. Just been a lazy ass day here...my Dawgs whipped SC’s ass today, and got absolutely zero accomplished today!

My beautiful daughter on the right in both pics...kicking back and raising hell at the Georgia Southern University Eagles game today. They won the opener last week, and winning the game now with U of Massachusetts.
25E59BCE-7E27-408F-BD94-90814E046DAF.png
D8E7AF80-7347-498B-B265-102B0B4D2BB2.png

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone here is starting to literally freak out. Had to get some basics from WallyWorld this morning (coffee creamer, milk, oil for the car oil change) and the place was MOBBED! People were buying water, Ramen, beer and gas cans by the case/cart full. Arguing, bickering, *b-wording and moaning; worse than normal. The storm is still 5 days out!!!! Lowes sold out of water, generators and fuel cans. Almost out of plywood. Its ridiculous!!!!

My phone has been blowing up since yesterday afternoon; everyone wants their saw(s) fixed/modded/tuned ASAP or RFN. I’m not even joking when I say 25-30 folks have hit me up in less than 24 hours; the vast majority I don’t even know. I’d be happy for the work if we weren’t doing our own part to prep to evac on Tuesday.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was the weather we had on Friday and Saturday, 80 mm rain in 2 hours, pictures from our neightbour city:

59b441a49995b528b61d315226e41457.jpg

35d02dbc-fc53-42fa-9e76-15e64f643db1.jpeg

3366919c-255f-4180-9828-12bb67cb505c.jpeg

c3485dff-0287-41bc-9cb6-22dc00198589.jpeg

Gotta admit I'm impressed of them new main roads they build 10 years ago, doesnt seem rain weather was in their prognoses ;) guess its the price to pay for going for the cheapest offer!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Everyone here is starting to literally freak out. Had to get some basics from WallyWorld this morning (coffee creamer, milk, oil for the car oil change) and the place was MOBBED! People were buying water, Ramen, beer and gas cans by the case/cart full. Arguing, bickering, *b-wording and moaning; worse than normal. The storm is still 5 days out!!!! Lowes sold out of water, generators and fuel cans. Almost out of plywood. Its ridiculous!!!!

My phone has been blowing up since yesterday afternoon; everyone wants their saw(s) fixed/modded/tuned ASAP or RFN. I’m not even joking when I say 25-30 folks have hit me up in less than 24 hours; the vast majority I don’t even know. I’d be happy for the work if we weren’t doing our own part to prep to evac on Tuesday.

Charge them double

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Charge them double

There is only so much time in a day. If i have to choose between making some loot and ensuring my family (and valuables/important docs/heirlooms, etc.) is safe; well, i don’t think there is any doubt which way I lean. I have spent almost 12 hours today working on saws, still have 16 more to do not including my own.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is only so much time in a day. If i have to choose between making some loot and ensuring my family (and valuables/important docs/heirlooms, etc.) is safe; well, i don’t think there is any doubt which way I lean. I have spent almost 12 hours today working on saws, still have 16 more to do not including my own.

I was just throwing the hot job rate idea for weeding out purposes.

Gotta but your self first.

So what are the weather guessers predicting for ya?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was the weather we had on Friday and Saturday, 80 mm rain in 2 hours, pictures from our neightbour city:

View attachment 140596

View attachment 140597

View attachment 140598

View attachment 140595

Gotta admit I'm impressed of them new main roads they build 10 years ago, doesnt seem rain weather was in their prognoses ;) guess its the price to pay for going for the cheapest offer!
Looks bad tor
Is it slowing down any.
Storms missed us for now just rained all day.
Supposed to be more rolling in tomorrow.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was just throwing the hot job rate idea for weeding out purposes.

Gotta but your self first.

So what are the weather guessers predicting for ya?

Strong Cat 4, possible Cat 5 with landfall between Myrtle Beach, SC and Cape Hatteras, NC Thursday->Friday. I happen to live smack in the middle of the 2.

Google maps Jacksonville, NC; our house is 1.3 miles from open ocean.

Forecast: http://www.spaghettimodels.com/

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My phone has been blowing up since yesterday afternoon; everyone wants their saw(s) fixed/modded/tuned ASAP or RFN. I’m not even joking when I say 25-30 folks have hit me up in less than 24 hours; the vast majority I don’t even know. I’d be happy for the work if we weren’t doing our own part to prep to evac on Tuesday.[/QUOT

Remember those days very well living in New Bern, just up Hwy 70 from Havelock/Cherry Point.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Strong Cat 4, possible Cat 5 with landfall between Myrtle Beach, SC and Cape Hatteras, NC Thursday->Friday. I happen to live smack in the middle of the 2.

So are you riding it out or heading for high ground?

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Dang. That sucks man. Hopefully that thing changes and doesn't hit land at those categories. Be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.