USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents. Day four in the hospital...feeling better but ain’t out of the woods yet. Think they’re talking I might can get out of here Sat or Sun now. Never had pneumonia in 51 years on this rock tomorrow and I don’t ever want to see this chit again. I can fully understand how pneumonia can be a killer in older to senior age people.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had double pneumonia at 6 year's old
It sucked.
Did they let you bring your toy car's with you
They did me.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning gents. Day four in the hospital...feeling better but ain’t out of the woods yet. Think they’re talking I might can get out of here Sat or Sun now. Never had pneumonia in 51 years on this rock tomorrow and I don’t ever want to see this chit again. I can fully understand how pneumonia can be a killer in older to senior age people.

My wife ended up in the hospital twice last winter. Pneumonia ain't no joke.

Good morning men.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Glad you're feeling a little better. I'm sure that hospital stay isn't any fun. GWS

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell i thought you were old
Your genx like me
Gws

Last edited:

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you got a date lined up with any nurses?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning weirdos
And.........plus gfy

Morning All / Evening Todd.

62F headed to 82 later today.

Work, see Mom, Elliott's Soccer and Canadian Football League season opener tonight. Busy Day for sure!!!

And another Arctic 661 ordered for a customer in WI.
hope for the best with your visit to your moms.

did you ask for the sponge bath every day.

Morning men. Had a double header last night. Pretty sure softball is done for the year. Girls were 12-0 in city league.

Youngest turned 4 today. Going to have a little party for her tonight
City pfft you ain't in no city.

And congrats.

sounds like my style of parenting right there.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
hope for the best with your visit to your moms.

Thanks. Not off to the best start, for the first time ever she didn’t know who I was. Hoping it’s the pain killers...

If not then I am just now finding out I’m “dirty little secret”

Keeps saying I am a member of a different family that mom and dad were close friends with back in the day.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pics of the nurse(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.